Achieving Peak Performance in Power Applications using MDmesh™ High-Voltage Super-Junction MOSFETs
From motor control to vehicle electrification and everything in-between, learn how ST’s market-leading power MOSFETs are each tailored to optimize your specific application
During this one-hour webinar, we will discuss ST’s super-junction high-voltage MOSFET technology, MDmesh™. Spanning voltage ratings from 250 V to 1500 V, these discrete devices are advancing the performance of power topologies across a wide application spectrum. ST’s broad family portfolio and available package options will also be presented, along with some application examples.
You will hear how each MDmesh™ family is tailored for high performance in specific applications, from resonant converters to flybacks, and see examples of the performance benefits to your next design.
Join us Wednesday, June 13th | 12 noon Central Time
You will learn:
- what makes the MDmesh™ structure so effective
- a description of the target applications for each of the 5 MDmesh™ families
- what makes each family optimal for those applications
- about the diverse packaging options available
- how ST plans to continue to innovate MDmesh™ in the years to come
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the webinar to answer your questions real time.
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
If you have a myST account
If you do not have a myST account
- Introduction to super-junction MOSFET structure
- Review of the evolution of MDmesh™
- Description of each MDmesh™ family (M2, M5, M6, M8, K5)
- Key applications
- Package offerings
- Performance examples
- Real-time Q&A
Not sure if you can make it? No problem! Register now and we will be sure to email you the recorded webinar.
About MDmesh™ MOSFETs
- The Super-Junction MOSFET structure allows shrinking of the epitaxial layer of the vertical MOS compared to planar types, reducing RDS(on) for a given die area.
- There are five modern families of MDmesh devices – M5, M2, M6, M8, and K5, spanning drain voltage ratings from 250 V to 1500 V.
- Each is optimal for differing power applications like CCM PFCs, resonant converters, ZVS bridges, or flybacks.
- ST is continuing innovation with extensions of the M6 and M8 families, and currently developing the M9.
- Diverse SMT and through-hole packaging, as well as module options, allow mechanical ease of design in any application.