Parma exhibition centre
Parma, March 17th - 19th
Web site: Click here
|Visit us at the Innovation Place|
MECSPE is the reference exhibition for the manufacturing industry, the meeting point between production technologies and industrial supply chains, thanks to the synergy among the 8 trade shows that take place at the same time and the innovative exhibiting system with thematic avenues, squares of excellence and working isles.
ST will present:
- The STM32 Open Development Environment, an open, flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications.
- Modules for wireless connectivity
- DC/DC converters
- TelePass solutions
- Intelligent power stages
- A collection of environmental and motion sensors
- Industrial drives and many other products for industrial automation
- An innovative industrial Robot with servo drives distributed on board.
On March 17th, ST's Carmelo Papa will speak at the Conference on
"Innovazione microelettronica e smart industry?
From 11:00 to 13:00 at Hall 7 Palacassa. Entrance is free.