Discover the latest innovative MEMS Inertial Measurement Units (IMUs)
Learn more about the latest MEMS based IMUs for wearable, drones and IoT applications
Join us for a one-hour webinar to understand how the MEMS technology is used to develop some of the most innovative IMUs, learn about the most important features and specifications of these sensors, and explore how these sensors can be used to develop new demanding applications in IoT, consumer, medical and industrial markets.
Join us September 12th at 12 noon CDT
Participate in a 1-hour webinar on IMUs (products: LSM6DSM and LSM6DSL).
You will learn:
- MEMS technology used for inertial measurement units (IMUs)
- The working principle of MEMS-based IMUs
- Technical specifications of the latest IMUs
- Embedded features that are designed to fulfill increasing demands for higher integration
- The applications of IMUs in various markets
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the webinar to answer your questions real time.
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
If you already have a my.st.com account, REGISTER NOW.
If you do not have a my.st.com account, click here to create your account and register.
12:00 pm – 12:45 pm (CDT)
- MEMS Technology for IMUs fabrication
- Working principle of a MEMS-based IMU
- Major technical specifications of ST’s latest IMUs
- Overview of the embedded features in the latest IMUs
12:45 pm – 1:00 pm
MEMS-based Inertial Measurement Units (IMUs)
The IMUs are based on ST innovative proprietary MEMS processes. These sensors meet the increasingly demanding requirements of emerging applications such as virtual reality, augmented reality and indoor positioning. Thanks to ST decade-long expertise in MEMS manufacturing, these sensors are very cost effective and are being using in various market segments for a wide range of applications. In addition to standard I2C and SPI interfaces, these IMUs also offers dedicated interfaces required to interface with external sensors and other devices such as application processors and camera modules. The two products that will be discussed during this webinar are the LSM6DSM and LMS6DSL.