Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2018
Shanghai, China, 27-29 June, 201
Venue: Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)
Visit us at: Booth N1.C62
Website: Click here
This year, Mobile World Congress Shanghai have developed 8 core event themes to assist you with finding the content that is most relevant to your industries, your interests, and your future visions. And there are lots of programs and sessions that will drive you deeper into the topics of Devices, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and Automotive. These important themes will be showcased in a variety of platforms from Summits, Tours, Conference to Exhibition.
ST will be showcasing some of its industry leading products and solutions for IoT and Smart Driving, addressing Connectivity & Cloud, Security & Industry, Sensor & Processing, and Smart Driving.
- Motion MEMS and Environmental Sensors
- BLE (Bluetooth low energy) Mesh networks
- Wide range of STM32 Microcontrollers families
- ST25 series NFC TAG and Reader
- ST21NFCD, ST53, ST54 and ST33 eSE/eSIM
- Wireless Charging and Power Management Solution
- FlightSense™ sensors including proximity, ranging, user detection, obstacle avoidance and automotive Emirror
- S.P.A.R.C.link 60GHz Short Range Contactless Low power High Bandwidth Transceiver
- ADAS, Radar, V2X, Infotainment and Telematics Solutions for Safer, Greener and More Connected Driving Experience