ST’s power management solutions for IoT and industrial applications
Discover ST's efficient and innovative power management solutions.
During this one-hour webinar, ST’s experienced engineers will present solutions from our power management portfolio and show you how to take advantage of them to build safe and power-efficient applications.
This webinar will provide you with a good overview of our product offering and help you identify what devices are suitable for your application requirements. This session will include information on the following devices:
- Buck regulators with working voltages up to 60 V
- Nano-quiescent buck regulators for 5 V buses
- High-performance LDOs for both 5V and 24V buses
- The STPMIC1, featuring 14 output rails and a high level of configurability.
- Introduction and overview
- Our 48, 24 and 5V solutions
- Discover the STPMIC1 power management IC for STM32MP1 MPUs
- How to ensure system immunity against ESD
There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar where ST’s experienced engineers will be available to answer your questions.
To participate in this free online event, simply register on my.st.com.
Jacob (Senior Application Engineer) joined ST in June 2017. He specializes in power management products and related components, such as DC/DC and linear regulators, LED drivers, eFuses, protective devices, and has recently worked on the development of the STPMIC1 Power Management IC.
Noor Aizad (Technical Marketing Engineer) joined ST in February 2020 covering technical Marketing in Central Europe for sensors and analog products. Additionally working on STPMIC1 Power Management IC
Alessandro (EMEA Marketing Manager) joined ST in April 1996. He focuses on the design of power management products and related components, such as DC/DCs, LDOs, LED drivers, eFuses, Signal conditioning, and ASICs.