New Smart Power Chips for Safe and Efficient I/Os
Join us for a 1-hour webinar on understanding the ideal integrated ICs for your Digital I/O project
Tuesday, October 5th 2021 | 3:00 pm CEST
Join our webinar to find out more about optimizing your Automation Digital I/O applications with ST's latest smart power ICs.
Safety is a critical matter in today's industries, and our new integrated Digital Inputs and Intelligent Power Switches deliver safe digital I/Os with SIL compliance.
Another challenge is efficient driving of various industrial loads with differing electrical characteristics. ST's new family of Intelligent Power Switches with ultra-low ON resistance allows reliable driving of any industrial load, along with the possibility to actively control inrush currents. We will also introduce our galvanic isolated drivers, which provide additional levels of protection and operating robustness in harsh and noisy environments.
The webinar will help you to select the best integrated ICs for your Digital I/O project.
Who should attend
Hardware development engineers and specialists on Industrial Automation, Functional Safety, Home Automation, Programmable Logic Controllers and any electronic applications with 12 - 48VDC digital I/O interface.
You will learn
- About key technical requirements regarding automation digital inputs and outputs
- How to develop safe automation outputs with ST's latest Intelligent Power Switches
- How to build efficient outputs optimized for various industrial load characteristics
- About ST's latest and upcoming I/O products for automation, including compact drivers with embedded galvanic isolation
- Introduction to Factory Automation I/O systems and key technical requirements
- Latest IC family featuring Smart Load Management
- Safe automation requirements and most recent ST products
- Compact intelligent power switches with embedded galvanic isolation
- EMC requirements and formal testing results
There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar where ST's experts will be available to answer your questions.
Milos Hofman is Technical Marketing Manager for the ST Factory Automation Vertical Program, focusing on smart industrial networks and digital I/O systems. Milos has 18 years’ experience in industrial automation field and is integral to the specification of several ST integrated circuits.
Vojtech Elias is an advanced Application Engineer with ten years' experience at STMicroelectronics. Vojtech focuses on integrated solutions for Industrial Automation applications from the Power Application Laboratory in Prague. His technical expertise covers smart power and protection components for Industrial Automation and IO-Link communication.