Fast-track your next IoT design with the NFC-enabled sensor node development platform
During this 1-hour webinar, you will learn how to simplify the integration of environmental and inertial sensors, NFC Dynamic Tag connectivity, and a low-power microcontroller into your next IoT design using the new NFC SensorTag (STEVAL-SMARTAG1) development kit.
The STEVAL-SMARTAG1 is a sensor node that can sense temperature, humidity, pressure, and motion, and transmit the data when triggered by an NFC reader. It can be scaled down based on final application requirements. The platform can accelerate the design of applications such as supply chain/cold chain monitoring for perishable and valuable goods, asset tracking, healthcare, smart apparel, smart packaging, smart agriculture, and many others.
Join us Thursday, July 12th | 12 noon Central Time
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the webinar to answer your questions in real time.
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
If you have a myST account
If you do not have a myST account
- Introduction to ST’s NFC SensorTag platform
- Benefits of designing with the STEVAL-SMARTAG1 development kit
- Application ideas to address multiple requirements/markets
- Upcoming NFC tag product deliverables
- Running the Demo on a PC GUI, Android APK or iOS app
- Real-time Q&A
Not sure if you can make it? No problem! Register now and we will be sure to email you the recorded webinar.
About the NFC SensorTag development kit
The STEVAL-SMARTAG1 is available from distributors or can be purchased directly from st.com.
The main features of NFC SensorTag core system include:
- ST25DV64K dynamic NFC tag solution based on 64 K-bit (8 K-Byte) EEPROM and with I²C interface, Fast Transfer Mode and Energy Harvesting features
- STM32L031K6 ultra-low-power ARM Cortex-M0+ MCU running at 32 MHz with 32-Kbytes Flash and 8-Kbytes RAM
- LIS2DW12 ultra-low-power high-performance three-axis linear accelerometer
- LPS22HB ultra-compact piezo-resistive absolute pressure sensor which functions as a digital output barometer: 260-1260 hPa
- HTS221 capacitive digital sensor for relative humidity and temperature
- STLQ015 low drop linear regulator power management
- CR2032 Battery powered (not included)
- STM32Cube function pack (FP-SNS-SMARTAG1)
- Android (Google Play “ST NFC Sensor”), iOS (iTune “NFC Sensor Tag”) demo apps and PC GUI (STSW-ST25PC001)
Software development is fast thanks to a comprehensive, user-friendly Application Program Interface (API) based on the STM32Cube Hardware Abstraction Layer and middleware components, including the STM32 Open Development Environment.
The system is fully compatible with ST’s Open Software Expansion development suite. Many example programs available in source code offer a starting point for evaluation and customization.
For further information, please visit www.st.com/NFCSensorTAG.