Discover what NFC / RFID can do for you! webinar
Learn how our complete ecosystem can help speed up
Meet our application engineers and learn how to optimize your design with the ST25 family of NFC / RFID tags and readers, offering best-in-class performance resulting from the superior robustness and reliability of our EEPROM technology.
We will also present ST’s NFC / RFID expanded portfolio, including the new HF and UHF readers and its important role in the Internet of Things.
Join us November 10th at 12 noon CST for a 1-hour webinar on ST’s NFC / RFID solutions
You will learn:
- How to quickly develop a prototype
- How to overcome design challenges concerning antenna design
- How to design tags, dynamic tags and readers
- Ideas on how to use the NFC / RFID in your application
- About the complete ecosystem of tools and supporting software and more
Application engineers will be available to answer your questions directly online.
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
If you already have a my.st.com account, REGISTER NOW.
If you do not have a my.st.com account, click here to create your account and register.
12:00PM – 12.45 PM (CST)
- Introduction to NFC / RFID and how it works
- Overview of NFC /RFID technologies and standards
- ST portfolio of NFC / RFID solutions
- Study of real-life use cases
- Tools to get you started
12.45PM – 1:00PM
ST25 NFC / RFID Tags & Readers
The ST25 product family is based on the 13.56 MHz carrier frequency and supports ISO/IEC 14443 and ISO/IEC 15693 standards. ST offers one of the most comprehensive NFC / RFID portfolios, which includes.