E/E architectures and challenges in designing automotive gateway applications
Join our 1-hour webinar to learn about today's E/E architectures and see how ST's SPC58 automotive microcontrollers can improve your designs for gateway applications.
Thursday, January 21st, 2021 | 3:00 pm CET
During this webinar we will present the features of ST's SPC58 Chorus microcontrollers and how they can improve your automotive gateway applications. In addition to the implementation of ISO 26262 requirements and Evita-compliant Hardware Security Modules (HSM), you will discover the rich peripheral set and low-power functions of our scalable portfolio.
- Overview of automotive architectures and today’s requirements for gateway applications
- Benefits of using SPC58 Chorus microcontrollers in terms of:
- ISO 26262 ASIL-D safety processes and Full EVITA support
- Security with HSMs and over-the-air software updates
- Versatile low-power modes
- Scalability and packaging options
- Full development ecosystem and 3rd party partners
After the webinar, there will be a 20-minute Q&A session where our experts will be available to answer any questions.
To participate in this free online event, simply register on my.st.com.
After earning his PhD in applied semiconductor physics, Basam ELIA was a design and application engineer for over ten years working on microcontrollers and processers as well as embedded software. Basam’s experience in ST’s automotive systems team makes him uniquely able to provide interesting insight to today’s gateway applications.