Overcoming the challenges of industrial digital transformation with ST and our ecosystem
The journey from Proof-of-Concept to industrialization: join our 1-hour webinar to learn how ST and our ecosystem can help you overcome pain points and support your industrial digital transformation
This webinar was broadcasted Tuesday, April 6th 2021
Digital transformation is dramatically reshaping multiple industries, including manufacturing, logistics, and utilities, to only name a few. Based on connected devices, the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) plays a key role in enabling new use cases, such as asset tracking and predictive maintenance. However, one of the key challenges is to go beyond Proof-of-Concept, and succeed in scaling up IIoT solutions.
With this one-hour webinar, attendees can learn how to remove the roadblocks to a successful industrial digital transformation and what solutions ST and our ecosystem offer to address different industrial use cases.
Who should attend:
- Chief Digital/Innovation Officers
- Digital and Innovation Managers
- Logistic/Supply Chain Managers, Plant & Warehouse Managers
- Ecosystem Partner Managers (Telecom operators, system integrators, cloud providers etc.)
In this webinar you will:
- Learn about the benefits and the challenges of industrial digital transformation
- Discover how ST and our ecosystem can help you successfully scale-up digital transformation solutions, based on practical examples, including:
- how to use asset tracking to make your supply chain more efficient
- how predictive maintenance can improve the reliability of your industrial equipment
- how ST contributed to the success of practical use cases (testimonials)
- Digital transformation, the Industrial IoT, and their challenges
- How ST and our ecosystem can help you remove obstacles and industrialize your solution
- Use cases and testimonials on the benefits of industrial digital transformation
There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar where ST’s experienced engineers will be available to answer your questions.
Mustapha Bouraoui is ST’s Vice President of Strategic Marketing in the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Region and has held this position since 2015. He joined ST in 1994 and previously held several positions in ST’s Telecom Division and the EMEA Sales & Marketing region. In 2012 he was appointed EMEA Vice President Marketing & Applications for the Digital product group. Mustapha is a co-founder and board member of the Alliance for Internet of Thing Innovation (AIOTI) and served as Chairman of AIOTI’s Workgroup 5 (Smart Living Environment for Ageing Well). He graduated with a degree in Electronics Engineering from the Grenoble Polytechnic Institute (France) in 1993 and holds a PhD in Signal, Image, and Speech Processing from the same university.
Muhammad Afzal is a business development manager in ST’s Strategic Marketing team in the EMEA region, and has held this position since 2019. In his current role, he helps companies accelerate their digital transformation using IoT technologies. With over 8 years working in different industries, Muhammad joined ST’s sales team 4 years ago to focus on ST’s business development with startups and ecosystem partners in the IoT market. He holds an M.Sc. in Embedded System Engineering from the University of Stuttgart (Germany).
Pierre-Yves Berger is ST’s Strategic Business Development Director in the EMEA Region. With 20 years’ experience in the industry, has held several positions in customer relations and sales and marketing in high-tech areas with complex ecosystems at stake, for instance in the mobile phone and set-top boxe industries. Pierre-Yves holds an engineering degree as well as an executive MBA in innovation management.
Luciano Pini is part of ST’s Strategic Marketing team and is currently the Head of Business Development for Industrial Digital Transformation in the South EMEA & Nordic regions. For more than 15 years, he has been the leader of the sales team in Southern Europe and has been focusing on strategic business development activities for the last 5 years, addressing several innovation megatrends such as Industrial Digital Transformation & Open Innovation. Luciano has also been the President of the ANIE Italy (Electronics Components Association) since 2018.