Graphic Design with STM32 hands-on workshop
Enhance your Graphic User Interface with STM32
Easy, Fast and Affordable Graphic Design with STM32
Engineers looking to develop an appealing graphic interface solution for their embedded application.
Who should attend this workshop?
- Engineers looking to understanding the various components of the STM32 Graphic ecosystem
- Developers looking for a way to improve the performance of their graphic interface
- Developers willing to create innovative and efficient UIs using an STM32 MCU instead of more expensive and complex MPUs
Achieve outstanding graphic design with STM32
Achieving outstanding graphic design with STM32 is not only possible but easy. Watch this 2-minute video that covers all the features and functions of graphic design you can achieve using the STM32 ecosystem.
Benefits you will take away
- Understand how STM32 can contribute to your graphic user interface
- Determine which STM32 microcontroller is best suited for your Graphic Design
- Select the right tool in the STM32 ecosystem for your graphic implementation
- Learn how to use the STM32’s unique graphic accelerators
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
If you have a myST account, click HERE TO REGISTER NOW.
If you do not have a myST account, click HERE TO CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT and register.
The seminar is based on the STM32F746 Discovery Kit. All attendees will receive a complimentary Discovery Kit that they can take home!
|8:30 – 9:00||Registration and system check for pre-installed tools|
|9:00 – 9:30||Overview of STM32 microcontrollers, tools and software|
|9:30 – 10:30||Selecting a display and the right STM32 MCU|
|10:30 – 11:00||Break|
|11:00 – 12:00||Firmware and graphic design basics|
|12:00 – 13:00||Lunch|
|Hands-on afternoon including overview of graphic design tools|
|13:00 – 14:00||Hands-on with TARA Systems' GUI solution Embedded Wizard|
|14:00 – 15:30||Hands-on with Draupner Graphics’ TouchGFX software framework|
|15:30 – 15:45||Break|
|15:45 – 16:45||Hands-on with the STemWin graphical stack library|
|16:45 – 17:00||Conclusion and Q&A|
Demos will take place all day long.
Hands-on workshop places and dates
|Istanbul||November 7, 2017||Open|
|Izmir||November 8, 2017||Open|
Additional dates and locations may be available according to demand. Please check this webpage often for up-to-date information.