Building custom-language models for STM32 with Sensory’s VoiceHub
Join us for a 1-hour webinar to learn how to quickly implement custom-wake words and voice control on STM32
Wednesday, January 27th, 2021
► 8:00AM, Pacific Time Zone
Hosted by Sensory, an ST Authorized Partner, this one-hour webinar will teach you how to implement wake-word detection and phrase-spotting technology on STM32 MCUs.
Experts from Sensory and ST will show you how to implement Sensory’s VoiceHub intuitive interface to enable the next wave of voice-enabled devices using branded wake-words and customized, embedded language models. No coding experience required!
Who should attend ?
- Product Managers who are exploring the possibilities of adding voice control to embedded products.
- Developers who are actively prototyping and creating new voice AI use cases.
What you will learn:
- Use Sensory’s VoiceHub to create branded wake-word models and voice-control command sets.
- Implement the wake-word detection and phrase-spotting technology on STM32
- Build large vocabulary language models with natural-language understanding that enable thousands of voice commands and demonstrate complex voice functionality on STM32
- Sensory – Intro & Overview (5 min)
- ST – Intro & Overview (5 min)
- Sensory VoiceHub walkthrough for wake words and command sets (10 min)
- ST – Demo of wake words and command sets on STM32 (5 min)
- Sensory VoiceHub walkthrough for large vocabulary prototyping (10 min)
- ST – Demo of large vocabulary voice control on STM32 (5 min)
- Q&A (15 min)
Jeff Rogers - VP of Sales and Cofounder of Sensory
Jeff has been involved and influential in the development and design on 100’s of products over the last 26 years that use speech and computer vision technologies. Jeff has licensed speech and computer vision tech to companies such as Amazon, Google, Samsung, Microsoft, Huawei, Lenovo and many more.
Greg Davis - Sr. Product Marketing, Microcontrollers / Microprocessors, ST Americas
Microprocessors and Audio Expert, STMicroelectronics Americas. Greg holds a BSEE in Electrical Engineering (DSP Specialization) from San Diego State University and has 25+ years in hardware and software design.
Luca Spelgatti - FAE / Audio Specialist, Microcontrollers / Microprocessors, ST Americas
Microprocessors and Audio Expert, STMicroelectronics Americas. Luca Spelgatti holds a M.S. degree in Computer Science Engineering in 2008 from Università degli Studi di Bergamo, Italy.