STM32CubeIDE for STM32L5 microcontroller
Develop TrustZone enabled applications on STM32L5 MCUs using STM32CubeIDE development studio.
Join us for a one-hour webinar on how to start, develop and debug simple, TrustZone-enabled applications on STM32L5 MCUs using the latest release of STM32CubeIDE.
Follow our live demonstration to learn how to jump-start a new project with STM32CubeIDE software tool and configure it as a trusted and untrusted application, using the built-in features of STM32CubeMX. Our security experts will explain the theoretical application flow and project architecture, and show you how to configure a microcontroller and put theory into practice with a live demo.
Who should attend
- Engineers looking for an easy way to use ARM Cortex-M33 in their applications with integrated TrustZone security isolation
- Developers attracted by new features of STM32CubeIDE
- Developers looking for more security on general-purpose microcontroller
In this webinar you will:
- Learn about the added-value of ST's STM32 ecosystem
- Understand how to use and configure STM32CubeIDE and STM32CubeMX tools
- Know how to develop TrustZone-enabled applications using STM32L5 MCUs
- Overview of STM32 ecosystem
- Overview of STM32CubeIDE development tool
- Overview of ARM Cortex-M33 followed by live demonstration with practical example
There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar where ST’s experienced engineers will be available to answer your questions.
There is no charge to participate in this event, but it is necessary to register through my.st.com.
Tilen Majerle joined ST in 2017 as a microcontroller field application engineer. Tilen is currently microcontroller technical marketing engineer in charge of East Europe region.
Frantz Lefrere joined ST in 2003 as an application engineer. Frantz is currently a member of ST's microcontroller support team for EMEA region. He works on various topics for STM32 focusing on security.