STM32CubeIDE for STM32L5 microcontroller
Develop TrustZone enabled applications on STM32L5 MCUs using STM32CubeIDE development studio.
Join us for a one-hour webinar on how to start, develop and debug simple, TrustZone-enabled applications on STM32L5 MCUs using the latest release of STM32CubeIDE.
Follow our live demonstration to learn how to jump-start a new project with STM32CubeIDE software tool and configure it as a trusted and untrusted application, using the built-in features of STM32CubeMX. Our security experts will explain the theoretical application flow and project architecture, and show you how to configure a microcontroller and put theory into practice with a live demo.
Who should attend
- Engineers looking for an easy way to use ARM Cortex-M33 in their applications with integrated TrustZone security isolation
- Developers attracted by new features of STM32CubeIDE
- Developers looking for more security on general-purpose microcontroller
In this webinar you will:
- Learn about the added-value of ST's STM32 ecosystem
- Understand how to use and configure STM32CubeIDE and STM32CubeMX tools
- Know how to develop TrustZone-enabled applications using STM32L5 MCUs
- Overview of STM32 ecosystem
- Overview of STM32CubeIDE development tool
- Overview of ARM Cortex-M33 followed by live demonstration with practical example
There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar where ST’s experienced engineers will be available to answer your questions.
Tilen Majerle joined ST in 2017 as a microcontroller field application engineer. Tilen is currently microcontroller technical marketing engineer in charge of East Europe region.
Frantz Lefrere joined ST in 2003 as an application engineer. Frantz is currently a member of ST's microcontroller support team for EMEA region. He works on various topics for STM32 focusing on security.