Enhancing the User Experience with TouchGFX Advanced Graphics on the STM32
October 4th, 2018 | 12 PM Central Time
Learn to create cutting-edge GUIs with ST's TouchGFX software framework on STM32 microcontrollers
During this one-hour webinar, we will introduce you to STM32 devices with advanced graphics capabilities and the TouchGFX software framework. TouchGFX includes an easy-to-use GUI builder, TouchGFX Designer. This drag and drop tool seamlessly integrates into your TouchGFX development, moving you quickly from idea to end-product.
- Overview of STM32 devices supporting advanced graphics
- Graphics functionality on the STM32
- Description of the TouchGFX framework
- Introduction to TouchGFX Designer
There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar where ST’s experienced smart driver application engineers will be available to answer your questions.
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
If you have a myST account
If you do not have a myST account
||Steve Miller is a Field Application Engineer who has been with ST for 18 years and has worked in the microcontroller team for the past 7 years. Steve is part of the microcontroller engineering team for the Americas, focusing on high performance and advanced graphics devices.
||Mike Hartmann has been with ST since 2001 and is a Product Marketing Engineer with the microcontroller product marketing team for the Americas. Mike has previously worked in various marketing and engineering roles in ST's Digital Product Group and Consumer Business Unit.
Not sure if you can make it? No problem! Register now and we will email you the webinar recording soon after the live event.
STM32 product lines supporting advanced graphics capabilities:
TouchGFX is structured to make your embedded GUI development simple and easily manageable. With automated developer-tools we have created an efficient framework that gives you the perfect platform for developing GUI applications in TouchGFX. The developer-friendly framework includes:
- TouchGFX Designer: Drag & drop GUI builder
- Object-oriented extendable API
- Automated build chains for generating elements, such as bitmaps and fonts.
- PC simulator for prototyping and easy debugging
- Optional built-in scheme for efficient memory allocation
- A standardized structure for integrating the GUI with the rest of the system