STM32L4 hands-on workshop
Discover STM32L4 ARM Cortex-M4 MCU offering unique and unprecedented combination of high performance and Ultra-Low-Power
Why should you attend this workshop?
- Learn about the STM32L4's key features that make up this distinctive combination of ultra-low power consumption and high performance
- Our unique, engaging seminar format combines theory and hands-on exercises using deep technical content
- Meet ST Technical specialists and Marketing staff, get an insight view of STM32
Benefits you will take away
- Gain and strengthen your MCU expertise through theory and applied lab exercises
- Each participant will receive a complimentary STM32L4 Discovery kit and a complete set of lecture and lab manuals
Presentations and hands-on exercises will highlight the technology behind STM32L4 MCUs and the multiple combinations of features suiting both industrial and wearable applications:
- Ultra-low-power modes and tricks
- BOM optimization thanks to best-in-class integrated features including high-precision oscillator, communication peripherals, etc.
The seminar is free of charge and participants will receive an STM32L4 discovery kit.
|8:30 – 9:00||Tools installation checking|
|9:00 – 9:30||Marketing Introduction|
|9:30 – 10:15||System architecture and overview|
|10:15 – 10:30||Break|
|10:30 – 12:00||System operating modes in real application scenariis & Basic STM32Cube hands-ons|
|12:00 – 13:00||Lunch|
|13:00 – 14:00||New peripherals and BOM reduction|
|14:00 – 14:45||Putting all together, including low layers usage – Part I|
|14:45 - 15:00||Break|
|15:00 – 16:00||Putting all together, including low layers usage – Part II|
|16:00 – 17:00||Tips and tricks for High performance and Ultra Low-Power app design|
Seminar Place and Dates
|Johannesburg, Republic of South Africa||July 5, 2016|
|Cape Town, Republic of South Africa||July 7, 2016|
The seminars will be held in English or in the local language, depending on the locations
Please check regularly for updates (new times and locations).
Watch the ALED1262ZT video, an automotive-grade 12-Channel LED Driver for advanced rear lighting solutions
Watch our cutting-edge TouchGFX demo come to life on the STM32H750 Discovery kit and learn how easy it is to take your idea to a working UI application with TouchGFX and STM32.
Upcoming Events & Technical Seminars