STM32MP1 MPU and DH electronics’ SOM product family
During this one-hour webinar, we will introduce the STM32MP1-based System on Module (SOM) from DH electronics.
The webinar will present the major features of the STM32MP1 microprocessor and explain how to implement them with the DH electronics SOMs.
In this webinar you will
- Learn about the basics and the internal architecture of the STM32MP157C microprocessor
- Discover more on DH electronics, the company, the products and the services
- Understand the advantages of using a System on Module
- Know more about the DHSOM product family
- Follow a motor control use-case implementing the STM32MP1-based SOM design by DH electronics
- DH electronics company presentation
- Introduction to the STM32MP157C microprocessor
- How to use the STM32MP1 MPU with the DH electronics’ SOM product family
- Software in context with the STM32MP1 MPU
- Sensorless control of a brushless DC motor based on the STM32MP1
There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar where ST’s experienced engineers will be available to answer your questions.
Chris Broadbent is part of the EMEA regional microcontroller and microprocessor technical marketing team.
Andres Geisreiter is part of the Hardware Development Team at DH electronics. As product manager for the DHSOM products he is your first contact person in the area of system on modules. Thanks to his many years of experience, he can advise you on the advantages, special features and application areas of DHSOM products.
Marinus Holzner is an engineer of the SOM-Design-Team at DH-electronics since 2018. Beside his passion for designing electronics, he is also enthusiastic about the whole field of Internet of Things and bringing computing power to the edge of the network.