Bringing BLE 5.2 to wireless industrial devices with new STM32WB MCU
Discover the latest addition to the 2.4 GHz wireless, multi-protocol STM32WBx Series, tailored for low power and highly integrated Bluetooth® Low Energy applications.
Tuesday, June 15th 2021
Follow this hands-on webinar to know more about the multi-core, multi-protocol STM32WB Multicore and Muliprotocol Seriesseries for wireless industrial applications at 2.4Ghz , and discover how to use the STM32WB hardware and software tools to develop your wireless applications.
Offering several wireless protocol stacks running in single and concurrent modes, the broad STM32WB portfolio and its ecosystem provide a scalable solution for designers. Its latest addition, the STM32WB15 MCU, allows engineers to design more cost-effective Bluetooth LE solutions or save even more battery life. And in this one-hour webinar, you will learn why!
Our experts will explain how the STM32WB15 MCU’s dual-core architecture can address real-time applications and will show you a live demo of the STM32WBCubeWB SDK (Firmware Update Over The Air, STM32 BLE toolbox, and STM32 Power Shield for power consumption monitoring).
Who should attend
Hardware and software engineers who need a feature-optimized fully optimized Bluetooth Low Energy Wireless MCU for their next wireless project.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the STM32WB series value proposition
- What the dual-core architecture of the STM32WB15 MCU can bring to your design
- About the features and benefits of the STM32WB15 MCU
- How the ecosystem and wireless stacks can speed up your development phases
- How to set up and perform a fast Firmware Upgrade Over the Air thanks to the STM32 BLE toolbox for Android
- How to monitor power consumption in real-time thanks to the STM32 Power Shield and the STM32CubeMonitorPwr
- Introduction to the STM32WB Series
- STM32WB1x presentation
- Technical news information on STM32WB1x Series
- Live demo: FUOTA and Power Monitoring
There will be a live Q&A session at the end of webinar where ST's experienced engineers will be available to answer your questions.
This webinar will be broadcast twice, at convenient times for international audiences. Please review the times listed below and register for the most appropriate option for your time zone.
- For EMEA: June 15th, 2021 at 3:00 pm CEST
- For Americas: June 15th, 2021 at 2:00 pm EDT
To participate in this free online event, simply register on my.st.com.
He joined STM in 2020 coming from experience as Principal Digital FAE & Wireless Connectivity Solution EMEA Expert and previously as HW&SW Engineer on Networking Environment . He has technical skills in Digital HW & Radio HW layout front-end, High Level Radio Protocols, Linux based OS/MPU , Bare metal or OS based MCU C programming. Paolo holds a Telecommunication Engineering Master degree from Politecnic of Milan with specialization in Radio Communication PHY & Protocols. His role at STMicroelectronics is to support the sponsorship programs of STM32&STM8.
He joined STMicroelectronics in 2011 and has more than 10 years of experience with STM32 MCUs. He is an MCU Application Engineer and member of ST MCU online technical support team. He is focused on EMEA customers, specializing on wireless and ultra-low-power STM32 MCUs. Vit is from Czech Republic and is located in ST’s office in Prague.