STMicroelectronics Technology Day Malaysia 2018
Malaysia, 25 September 2018
Venue: Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre, Function Room Luxor 1 & 2, Level CP4
Address: Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Experience ST’s latest technologies and products for the Internet of Things (IoT) and explore how our latest platforms can contribute to the success of your next-generation designs. ST’s complete offering for the IoT enables applications in Smart City, Smart Industry, Smart Things with an array of sensors, connectivity solutions with LoRa, Sigfox and NB-IoT, NFC-enabled solutions, power and analog products.
Please contact your local ST representative or Paul.Foo@st.com (+60 164 486 988) or firstname.lastname@example.org (+60 149 966 136) to confirm your attendance.
ST’s innovative demonstrations on display include:
- Broad range of products to address Motor Control (STM32 , SLIMM and STSPINTM power integrated drivers, stepper motor) and Power Management solution (Wireless charging and USB Type-C Power delivery.
- Broad range of products for several Smart-Home application, featuring STM32 MCU, MEMS microphones, motion and pressure sensors and BlueNRG BLE network processors.
- BlueCoin demo with embedded sensors for sound, acceleration, rotation, magnetic field, temperature and pressure; BLE connectivity to smart phone.
Internet of Things
- ST’s complete offering for the IoT that can enable applications in Smart City, Smart Industry, Smart Things with an array of sensors, connectivity solutions with LoRa and Sigfox, secure microcontrollers, NFC-enabled solutions, power and analog products.
- Smart Lock by Willowore powered by Sigfox gateway with cloud connection for lock status monitoring.
- Smart Logistics demo with smart sensor tag based on ST25DV.
Upcoming Events & Technical Seminars