Learn GNSS basics and how to easily add LIV3F positioning to your next IoT design
Discover how ST’s Multi-Constellation Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Teseo-LIV3F module enables high performance positioning and ease of design-in for people, pet, and asset trackers and many other IoT applications
Join us for this one-hour webinar, where we will discuss GNSS basics, the benefits of Multi-Constellation, and how ST’s best-in-class GNSS receiver technology and rich feature set make it a powerful addition to any device that requires positioning.
Hardware and Software Tools will be introduced to show the ease of working with the Teseo-LIV3F and including it in your next design.
Wednesday, September 12th | 12 noon Central Time
You will learn:
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) basics
- the main benefits of LIV3F module for IoT applications
- how Multi-Constellation enhances performance in various environments
- how this technology can be easily added to your design
There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar where ST’s experienced application engineers will be available to answer your questions.
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
If you have a myST account
If you do not have a myST account
Not sure if you can make it? No problem! Register now and we will be sure to email you the recorded webinar.
About the Teseo-LIV3F GNSS Module
- Teseo-LIV3F is a 18-pin leadless chip carrier (LCC) GNSS module, measuring 9.7 x 10.1 x 2.3 mm
- The module is a standalone, Flash-based, fully configurable positioning device that utilizes satellite signals received from GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS, and SBAS constellations.
- Its minimal external BOM allows for ease of design and tiny footprint. An external antenna is required, and a SAW filter and LNA may be required depending on the architecture.
- Various configurable software applications are pre-installed such as Geofencing, Data Logging, and Odometer functions. It also supports precise timing applications.