Teseo-LIV3F GNSS module for IoT positioning webinar
Learn GNSS basics and how to easily add LIV3F positioning to your next IoT design
Video Duration: 1 hour
Discover how ST’s Multi-Constellation Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Teseo-LIV3F module enables high performance positioning and ease of design-in for people, pet, and asset trackers and many other IoT applications
During this one-hour video, we discuss GNSS basics, the benefits of Multi-Constellation, and how ST’s best-in-class GNSS receiver technology and rich feature set make it a powerful addition to any device that requires positioning.
Hardware and Software Tools will be introduced to show the ease of working with the Teseo-LIV3F and including it in your next design.
You will learn:
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) basics
- the main benefits of LIV3F module for IoT applications
- how Multi-Constellation enhances performance in various environments
- how this technology can be easily added to your design
About the Teseo-LIV3F GNSS Module
- Teseo-LIV3F is a 18-pin leadless chip carrier (LCC) GNSS module, measuring 9.7 x 10.1 x 2.3 mm
- The module is a standalone, Flash-based, fully configurable positioning device that utilizes satellite signals received from GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS, and SBAS constellations.
- Its minimal external BOM allows for ease of design and tiny footprint. An external antenna is required, and a SAW filter and LNA may be required depending on the architecture.
- Various configurable software applications are pre-installed such as Geofencing, Data Logging, and Odometer functions. It also supports precise timing applications.