Debugging and profiling your STM32 device using TrueSTUDIO® for STM32 webinar
Join ST for a 1-hour webinar on debugging and profiling your STM32 device using TrueSTUDIO®
Developers know that the right tools make all the difference in meeting deadlines, working efficiently and delivering a quality product.
In this webinar we will show a number of tools in TrueSTUDIO® for STM32 that can be used to simplify development tasks and shorten project schedules, particularly when it comes to debugging, test, and software optimization.
Who should attend this course?
- STM32 developers looking for a professional development tool, built on open standards, while at the same time including advanced debug and software engineering features
- Developers who wish to enhance software implementation efficiency, improve footprint, and code quality
- Engineers looking to increase their efficiency when developing embedded systems as well as reduce time to market and design costs
Benefits you will take away:
- Build analysis, visualize how code and data is placed in the build output memory layout
- Stack analysis, visualize the stack usage of your functions and entire application
- Fault analysis, a simple way of examining CPU fault conditions
- Printf() re-direction to ITM ports, software tracing with minimal overhead
- Statistical profiling, understand which portions of code consume most CPU time
- Exception/Interrupt tracing, examine exception and interrupt behavior
- Data tracing, non-intrusive monitoring of memory accesses
There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar where ST’s experienced engineers will be available to answer your questions.
Webinar schedule and registration
This webinar will be broadcast twice, at convenient times for international audiences. Please review the times listed below and register for the most appropriate option for your time zone.
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register below: