When every mW counts:
Optimizing power supply design with VIPerPlus
Discover how ST’s new VIPerPlus flyback and buck converters enable higher performance and reduced costs in power electronics systems
During this one-hour webinar, we will discuss ST’s best-in-class technology for AC to DC converters with integrated MOSFET, including details on their features and the benefits that can be derived, along with some application examples. You will learn about the advantages that the VIPerPlus series has for your power supply needs, including our competitive advantages for lowest system cost.
Join us Thursday, August 15th | 12:00 noon Central Time
You will learn:
- The benefits of the VIPerPlus series, and how to use these devices in your applications
- How this new series can improve the price/performance ratio of your application
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
If you have a myST account
If you do not have a myST account
There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar where ST’s experienced engineers will be available to answer your questions.
- Introduction to the evolution of the VIPer family technology from past to present
- Main benefits of the new VIPerPlus series versus the older VIPer products , as well as our competitive advantage
- ST’s VIPer portfolio product portfolio
- Application examples with key benefits for system cost reduction
- Real-time Q&A
Not sure if you can make it? No problem! Register now and we will be sure to email you the recorded webinar.
The VIPerPlus series
of high-voltage converters combines an 800 V avalanche-rugged MOSFET with a leading-edge PWM controller. With extremely low total standby consumption (less than 4 mW at 230 VAC) and high efficiency over a wide load range, VIPerPlus devices enable SMPS designs meeting the most demanding energy-saving regulations with enhanced reliability and scalability, and can cut in half the component count.