Save the date for the largest conference on semiconductors, VLSI, and embedded systems
STMicroelectronics is a Gold Sponsor at the 35th edition of the International Conference on VLSI design and the 21st International Conference on embedded systems. The conference brings together key stakeholders from the industry, academia, researchers, and regulators from the semiconductor and electronic ecosystem.
This year’s theme for the conference is “Silicon Catalyzing Computing, Communication and Cognitive Convergence”.
Schedule at a glance
Industry Forum Talk
Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
Time: 3:10 – 3:30PM (IST)
Topic: Enabling Industry Trends: Smart Mobility, Power & Energy, IoT & 5G
ST Speaker: Ravi Koodli Nagaraja, Sr. Director, ADG India, STMicroelectronics
The semiconductor industry has reached a turning point. The dependence on semiconductors is clear, especially in the automotive value chain. Industry trends, such as smart mobility, energy and IoT have further accelerated the development pace of smart and efficient solutions that need to be deployed now. In this presentation, we will explore some of the motivations and drivers of these industry trends, the challenges we face, and how to effectively solve these problems. We will also briefly present specific solutions that enable power devices to overcome the physical limitations of silicon.
Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2022
Time: 12:10 to 1:10 PM (IST)
Topic: Building semiconductor research and talent ecosystem
ST Speaker: Vivek Sharma, MD, India, STMicroelectronics
ST will showcase virtual demos focusing on Power & Energy, Electric Vehicles, AI & IoT, and share additional information on ST’s approach to Sustainability.
Power & Energy
- High-performance Motor Control for industrial applications
- STEVAL-CTM010V1: 1.5 kW dual motor drive with digital PFC, based on SLLIMM IPMs and STM32F3 MCU
An advanced power system-in-package integrating a gate driver and two enhancement mode GaN transistors in half bridge configuration.
- STDES-VIENNARECT 15kW three-phase Vienna rectifier
- STDES-PFCBIDIR 15kW three-phase bi-directional AC/DC converter
- Two-wheeler electrification and digitalization
- Advanced traction inverter
- 48V traction inverter
- Battery management system
- Acoustic Vehicle Alerting System (AVAS)
- Vehicle control unit
- Digital Cluster with Accordo2
- STDES-EVT001V1: BLDC motor controller for E-Rickshaw (1kW)
The 1 kW BLDC traction controller is a reference design for low voltage battery for light electric vehicles running on nominal 48 VDC and 50 A peak current.
AI & IoT
- STM32 32-bit MCU & MPU family
- NFC / RFID tags & readers
Design an advanced, integrated NFC Reader+Tag solution with dedicated ST25 series of NFC tags and readers.
- Low-power RF Focus on Bluetooth® Mesh
BlueNRG-Mesh is a software solution for connecting multiple Bluetooth® Low Energy devices in Mesh networks. It enables true two-way communication between Bluetooth-enabled devices in secure, integrated, and range-extending Mesh networks.
- 6LoWPAN solution for smart metering application
X-CUBE-SUBG2 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers that recognize the Sub-1GHz RF communication for S2-LP.
- TESEO-LIV3F -based application for OpenSTLinux
X-LINUX-GNSS1 is an STM32 MPU OpenSTLinux software expansion package that runs on the ARM® Cortex®-A7 core of the STM32MP1 microprocessor. Use the STM32MP157F-DK2 discovery kit discover GNSS-based applications.
- Bluetooth-based smart plug
The STDES-BLUEPLUG2 is a reference design for home automation and IoT applications. The on-board BLUENRG-M2SP complies with Bluetooth® Low Energy specification 5.2 to ensure secure data exchanges from specific electrical loads to a BLE
- CLE Layout Development Methodologies to Enhance Productivity of custom I/Os' and Test-Chip design
Author: Varun Kumar DWIVEDI
- Robust Detection of Leakage Currents at Cell and Device Levels
Authors: Akshita BANSAL, Jerome LESCOT and Atul BHARGAVA
- Design Intent: A Tool to Enhance Productivity and Quality in Custom Memory Designs
Authors: Ashvani Kumar MISHRA, Anuj DHILLON, Ishita DHAWAN, Shafquat Jahan AHMED, Hitesh CHAWLA and Tarun HANDA
- 40nm Ultra-low Leakage SRAM with Embedded Sub-threshold Analog Closed Loop System for Efficient Source Biasing of the Memory Array in Retention Mode
Author: Dhori Kedar JANARDAN
- A Real Time Multi-bit DAC Mismatch Estimation & Correction Technique for Wideband Continuous Time Sigma Delta Modulators
Author: Ankur BAL
- Retention Problem Free High Density 4T SRAM cell with Adaptive Body Bias in 18nm FD-SOI
Author: Chandan KUMAR
For further information, please contact: email@example.com