Wearable Technologies Innovation World Cup 2015/2016
ST is once again the title sponsor of the Wearable Technologies Innovation World Cup for the 2015/2016 edition.
The WT Wearable Technologies Innovation World Cup is the leading worldwide innovation competition in the field of Wearable Technologies. The WT Wearable Technologies Innovation World Cup invites contestants from all over the world to submit innovative solutions in the areas of sports & fitness, healthcare & wellness, gaming & lifestyle and safety & security, and in the special categories “Smart Clothing” and “Smart Jewelry”.
An international panel of industry experts will select the most innovative products according to criteria such as level of innovation, marketability, and usability.
Submissions are accepted from 29 April to 15 November 2015. Participation is free of charge.For further information and registration, visit:
Development Kits for Contestants
The STM32 Open Development Environment is built on the STM32Cube software, a set of free of charge tools and embedded software bricks to enable fast and easy development on the STM32,and the STM32Cube expansion software, provided free of charge for use with STM32 Nucleo expansion boards, and compatible with STM32Cube software framework.
ST will provide the following boards free, in any combination, to the first 100 contestants requesting them through the Wearable Technologies Innovation World Cup website.
STM32 Nucleo development boards
- NUCLEO-F401RE – with a high-performance STM32 F4 series MCU
- NUCLEO-L053R8 – with a low-power STM32 L0 series MCU
STM32 Nucleo expansion boards
- X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1 – Bluetooth low energy expansion board based on BlueNRG Bluetooth Smart network processor
- X-NUCLEO-IKS04A1 – Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board with accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, and humidity & pressure sensors
- X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1 – Dynamic NFC tag expansion board based on the M24SR
More information on the Development Kits available after registration for the Cup can be found here.