Leverage software power on STM32 microcontrollers
Join us for 1-hour webinar and learn how to run secure and high-quality software on STM32 microcontrollers
Thursday, December 2nd 2021
Hosted by Witekio, an ST Authorized Partner since February 2019, this webinar will provide you with advice and solutions to ensure you run secure and high quality software on STM32 MCUs.
Security, Test Automation, Software Quality RTOS... what are the key software ingredients on microcontroller platforms?
Witekio and STMicroelectronicsjoin forces to help Product & R&D Managers deal with microcontroller-based products.
Based on various customer case studies, we will share our experience to help your embedded software development teams achieve secured and high-quality firmware on STM32 MCUs.
We will share our insights into Zephyr OS and show you the capabilities of the recently introduced STM32U5 series of ultra-low-power MCUs.
Who should attend?
- R&D Managers who want to gain control on microcontroller-based project development
- Product Managers who are struggling to add security features on the devices
- Embedded Software/ Hardware Engineers who want to add security & test automation to the project scope.
What you will learn:
- Key stakes to introduce security features on MCUs and STM32U5 security features
- How to gain quality in software development with test automation tools
- OS or not OS? And the latest trends with Open-source Zephyr and STM32 support in Zephyr
We look forward to meeting you during this one-hour webinar on December 2. Our hardware & firmware experts will be happy to help you make the right decisions for your business.
Pierre Gal, Technical Director, Witekio
Pierre has over 15 years of experience in IoT solution design, development, and industrialization. Today, as Technical Director at Witekio, he has extensive knowledge on small edge devices to cloud solutions through embedded Linux Edge platforms. Tech enthusiast, happy talker, and solution-oriented, Pierre offers solutions to customers with passion and determination.
Loïc Chossat, Senior Marketing Manager, STMicroelectronics
Loïc Chossat is a Senior Marketing Manager responsible for Embedded Software partners around STM32 portfolio. He is based in Rousset, France. Thanks to his past experience as Application Engineer, Loic has strong expertise in the field of microcontrollers, from simple 8-bit and high performance 32-bit MCUs, to automotive-grade MCUs.