Hands-on workshop for low-voltage 3-phase BLDC motor drives
Learn about ST’s integrated motor drivers and power discretes for motor control solutions bringing flexibility and compactness to your low-voltage 3-phase BLDC motor drives.
Registration for this event is closed
Who should attend this workshop?
- Hardware engineers interested in the latest power technologies and solutions for motor control designs
- Hardware developers looking for guidance on starting a 3-phase BLDC motor design
- Hardware engineers looking to easily get started with ST’s X-Nucleo motor driver expansion boards
Benefits you will take away
- A complete overview of ST’s power-related products and solutions for designing motor control applications including power discretes, gate drivers and integrated motor drivers
- Technical background on structure and principles of driving 3-phase BLDC motors
- You’ll become familiar with ST’s modular X-Nucleo evaluation ecosystem
- Learn how to easily start a BLDC motor control project using X-Nucleo expansion boards for motor drivers and ST’s FOC Software Development Kit
|The seminar is based on our X-Nucleo Development Environment for Motor Control.
All attendees will receive a free Motor Control Nucleo Pack (P-NUCLEO-IHM001) consisting of a Nucleo development board (NUCLEO-F302R8) and a 3-phase brushless DC motor driver expansion board based on the L6230 DMOS driver for 3-phase BLDC motors (X-NUCLEO-IHM07M1).
Date and location
September 27, 2017 Nuremberg, Germany
8:45 – 9:15: Registration & Welcoming
9:15 – 10:00: Overview of power products used in low-voltage motor control designs
10:00 – 10:15: Coffee break
10:15 – 12:30: Hands-on: How to get started with ST’s Motor Control Workbench with an overview of ST’s evaluation tools for low-voltage motor control designs
12:30 – 13:30: Lunch break
13:30 – 16:45: Hands-on: Getting your project started using ST’s X-Nucleo evaluation ecosystem
16:45 – 17:00: Conclusion and Q&A