Appliances, Home automation
Take your UI design to the next level with the free stock library in TouchGFX 4.21!
When it comes to providing a seamless user experience on embedded devices, every detail counts! TouchGFX is an advanced software package that allows you to create stunning graphical interfaces on embedded devices.
TouchGFX Stock is a gallery of ready-to-use themes, backgrounds, and visuals. The GUI tool helps you quickly find everything you need to create a consistent, professional-looking UI. The stock library will continue to grow in the coming months to give you more freedom in your UI design.
TouchGFX 4.21: TouchGFX Stock, the largest library of graphical assets, free for STM32 MCUs
Key features in TouchGFX
- Smartphone-like animations
- User-friendly interface for easy programming
- Minimum CPU load and footprints
- Included in the STM32 ecosystem
- Support and documentation to help you easily get started
- Free of charge
Build your own smartphone-like GUI!
The STM32 GUI offer helps you move forward with your design, from idea to final product. It includes a large choice of developer kits, software examples, and demos. Each developer kit comes with a flashed demonstration.
From simple, low-color UIs, to high-resolution interfaces, TouchGFX runs on all STM32 display boards to cover a wide range of projects.
- An overview of the STM32 Graphics ecosystem including TouchGFX
- Basic rules and helpful design tips for developing GUIs for use on resource limited MCUs
- Hands-on look at designing real-life GUIs with different screens and effective animations using TouchGFX on an entry-level STM32G071 MCU and a 320x240 SPI display