CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
DATA REQUEST FORM
If you would like to submit a request pertaining to your data under the California Consumer Privacy Act please complete the form below. The request will be handled based on the information you provide in the form below.
Please note, if you have multiple email addresses, credit/debit/gift cards, or phone numbers that you have used with us and would like to make a request for each one, you must submit a separate request for each.
- Delete the personal information you store about me
- Inform me about what categories of personal information you have collected about me and how they have been handled.
- Provide me with a copy of the personal information you collected about me.
Note: You can also send a mail at the mailing address:
ATTN: Head of Global Privacy STMicroelectronics 39, Chemin du Champ des Filles 1228 Plan-Les-Ouates – Geneva - Switzerland
This request is reserved for California Residents only. Before proceeding, please attest to your California residency.
- I attest under penalty of perjury that I am a California resident or I am an authorized agent submitting this request on behalf of a California resident.
- I understand that after submitting this request, I will receive a verification email to confirm my request and must respond to the email with "I approve" in order for my request to be processed.
This information will be used to process your CCPA request and for no other purpose.
We will maintain a record of your request pursuant to Civil Code section 1798.105(d).
If you are submitting a request on behalf of a consumer, you must attach written proof that you have been authorized by the consumer to operate on his/her behalf when you reply to the verification email.