ST Partner Program enhances the ecosystem around ST’s broad portfolio of products helping them to reduce development effort and accelerate time to market.
Members of the ST Partner Program offer a wide range of products and services covering areas such as Software Development Tools, Hardware Develop Tools, Embedded Software, Components and Modules, Training, Engineering Services and Cloud.
Although STMicroelectronics has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web Site, STMicroelectronics assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. All information provided by STMicroelectronics on this Web Site is provided “AS-IS”, with all faults and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed, implied or statutory. STMicroelectronics may change or discontinue its partner programs or its products or services at any time and without notice. Any mention of non-STMicroelectronics products or services is for information purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement by STMicroelectronics. The use of the word or term “partner or partners” on this Web Site does not indicate or imply the existence of any partnership or agency relationship or any legal or fiduciary relationship of any kind between STMicroelectronics and any other company or that such company is an affiliate of STMicroelectronics in any way. The partners in STMicroelectronics partner programs provide separate licenses for purchase or use of their products and/or services and related technology with STMicroelectronics devices. Contact the appropriate partner directly for licensing terms, price, support any other information on such partner’s product and/or services. The terms and conditions for such products and/or services may vary from partner to partner and are licensed directly and separately from such partner. STMicroelectronics makes no representations or warranties about the suitability of the products and services offered or provided by the partners and STMicroelectronics hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory with respect to any product or services provided by the partners, including but not limited to any warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. In no event shall STMicroelectronics be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of use, profit or revenue however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of or in connection with your participation in or your reliance of the partner program, your use or inability to use or purchase of products and/or services from the partners or the performance of such products and services, your relationship with the partner, your use or inability to use or reliance on STMicroelectronics portal or any information provided by STMicroelectronics therein, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. Links to third party Web Sites, when provided by STMicroelectronics, are not under the control of STMicroelectronics and STMicroelectronics is not responsible for any contents, materials, opinions, advice or statements or for the accuracy or reliability of any such contents and materials made on any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. STMicroelectronics is not responsible for any form of transmission received from any linked site, including but not limited to webcasting or audio transmission. Access to any linked site or any link contained in a linked site is at the user's own risk. STMicroelectronics is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply any warranty (implied, express or otherwise) or any endorsement by STMicroelectronics of the third party Web Site.
221e is a technology firm, established in Italy.
We surf the innovation wave of IoT and wearable devices converging technological evolution in the field of sensors, electronics and algorithms towards a new generation of intelligent systems and products.
Any smart device has an embedded system at its core, allowing to sense, communicate and/or control. The digitalization of things, processes, machines, and eventually humans, is enhancing the value of data as the raw material of information technology. Data have to be usable before than useful, handled securely, sustainable to harvest and to manage in order to contribute to the generation of new knowledge.
Established in 2012, we have strengthen on each successful project assignment and today can count on the trust, partnership and repeat business of a number of valuable clients, from established multinational brands, to innovative startups. 221e can now follow system development from concept to manufacturing; counting on an efficient network and supply chain along the whole process.
Independently, we market product designs that synthesize our know-how; enabling customers’ access to our solutions, and expanding our network through direct relationships and sales.
221e means infinity, because endless is the boundary of imagination and so of innovation. We embrace this spirit, so no limits are settled to our venture, contributing to a better future, living a meaningful present.
7layers is an international group of engineering and test centers specializing in wireless technologies.
Our expertise encompasses technologies such as Bluetooth®, LoRa, Sigfox, Thread, LTE, GSM, Wi-Fi etc.
Our service portfolio comprises of testing, R&D support & market access services for wireless enhanced devices, plus consulting & engineering services for IoT processes and its elements.
Founded in 1999, 7layers has a worldwide presence with facilities located in USA, Germany, China and Japan.
7layers belongs to the smartworld segment of Bureau Veritas, a global leader in testing, inspection and certification, serving a large variety of industries.
Trainings are conducted on AC6 premises, located near the Paris La Defense district, or on customer premises.
- The trainings provided by AC6-Training cover the system engineering for real time and embedded systems
- Thanks to our multiple skills, both on hardware and software, we are able to put our global expertise to your benefits
AC6 trains about 600 people per year:
- Software: Embedded Linux, Yocto, Real Time, Security, USB, Android, Embedded systems programming languages
- Hardware: Arm Architecture: Arm® Cortex®-M, -A and -R, STM32 Microcontrollers and Microprocessors
Detailed programs are available on our website: http://www.ac6-training.com
Tools for Embedded - http://www.ac6-tools.com
- Eclipse-based Software Tools for embedded application development
- AC6 SW4Linux, intuitive IDE for Linux development
- AC6 SW4STM32 supports all STM32 MCU references. Free IDE available on http://www.openstm32.org
AC6 also provides consultancy and engineering services. Examples of achievements (more on http://www.ac6-conseil.com)
- AC6 can be involved in project start-up or during development
- OS Porting, Linux integration, BSP, Drivers, Bootloader
- Implementation of software architecture specifications (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1)
ACEINNA Inc., is a leading provider of high performance Inertial Measurement Units (IMU’s) Tilt Sensors and Current Sensing solutions for automotive, industrial, telecom, datacenter, agricultural and construction markets.
ACEINNA’s precise positioning solutions are MEMS based, open-source, inertial sensing systems that are leading the industry by enabling easy-to-use, centimeter-accurate navigation systems for the autonomous revolution. ACEINNA’s current sensor product family is based on AMR technology that enables industry leading accuracy, bandwidth and step response in a cost effective single-chip form factor.
ACEINNA has R&D facilities in San Jose, CA; Andover, MA; and Chicago, IL; as well as manufacturing facilities in Wuxi, China.
achelos is a manufacturer-independent software development and consulting company founded in 2008 in Paderborn (Germany). As a cross-industry technology expert for security in the digital world, achelos operates in the fields of embedded development and subscription management. The company develops and operates highly specialised products, solutions and services for the international market. Among the customers and partners of achelos are government institutions, private companies and organisations which require solutions for security-sensitive application fields. In the area of security, achelos focuses on overarching security topics, especially on the health, mobility and public sectors and on IoT.
Our clients benefit from the strong expertise of achelos in eSIM, cryptography, embedded and security technology. achelos produces test concepts for conformity-assessment with technical specifications and BSI guidelines, and prepares evaluations and certifications according to security standards such as Common Criteria. Benefit from our GSMA services to assess and to improve the security of IoT systems based on the GSMA IoT Security Guidelines.
achelos IoT is a branch of achelos GmbH addressing the global IoT community. We offer the expertise that enables our customers to build innovative eSIM solutions in consumer and IoT devices for this rapidly evolving market.
Actility is a global supplier of IoT connectivity solutions. Combining best-in-class LoRaWAN network servers with device & network management and added value services. Actility helps operators and enterprises to deploy IoT solutions for addressing vertical industries such as smart cities, logistics or the Industry 4.0.
With more than 100 million dollars raised in funding, Actility is the leader in LoRaWAN network deployments with more than 40 global clients including Orange, Proximus, KPN or Swisscom.
(#LoRaStarterPacks) (#STSECURE) (#STSAFE-A)
Adesto is a leading provider of innovative application-specific semiconductors and embedded systems for the IoT. Our wide range of Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) products offer an array of features designed to help tune and optimize your system. We have a range of Quad and Octal NVMs that offer high bandwidth at high power efficiency with a range of ST microcontrollers.
Airbiquity is a global leader in connected vehicle service delivery and pioneer in the development and engineering of automotive telematics technology. Airbiquity provides service delivery for established and newly emerging connected car services such as service management, safety & security, infotainment delivery, electric vehicle, intelligent vehicle, fleet management, and over-the-air (OTA) software and data management.
Founded in 2016, AirNodes is a design house in the IoT field. Our main mission is to design devices that make life easier for both business and consumers. AirNodes’ engineers believe that IoT can change the world and give a more relevant dimension to many processes or applications. That’s why we also put our skills and expertise to the benefit of consumers, but also of all companies who want to face the challenge of IoT or connectivity. The four cofounders of AirNodes came from reknown companies of the french industrie like Alstom.
In the same vein, we also develop the first smart mirror, Anna, already on sale and adopted by a few customers. Anna is the very first smart mirror entirely customisable, designed and built by AirNodes. It empowers communication and has been available for sale in B2B since December 2016. A back office interface is available to setup, monitor and drive the mirrors. Few 5-stars French hotels & palaces already enjoy Anna’s functionalities. Anna was presented at the 2018 CES under the FrenchTech Flag with ST’s solution inside.
Alibaba enable businesses to transform the way they market, sell and operate. Alibaba provide the fundamental technology infrastructure and marketing reach to help merchants, brands and other businesses to leverage the power of the Internet to engage with their users and customers. Alibaba businesses are comprised of core commerce, cloud computing, digital media and entertainment, innovation initiatives and others.
Through Alibaba subsidiary Cainiao Network and investee affiliate Koubei, respectively, Alibaba participate in the logistics and local services sectors.
In addition, Alibaba have a strategic relationship with Ant Financial Services, the financial services group that operates mainly through Alipay, the leading third-party online payment platform in China.
AP Memory is a memory IC design company focusing on Low Mid density RAM solutions, and providing a full range speciality DRAM (SD/DDR/DDR2/DDR3), Mobile RAM (LP2/LP3/LP4), ADMUX PSRAM as well as IoT RAM (SQPI/OPI PSRAM).
Partnering with advanced DRAM technology fab foundries, AP Memory provides, world class performance, quality and cost, including application innovative and customized solutions, in both KGD or package form.
As a result, AP Memory is a WW leading supplier in the PSRAM area, supporting applications requiring ultra low power, high performance, consumer cost, as well as high temp & high reliablity specifications, such as Cellular, IoT, Edge AI...
AppliedLogix provides expert embedded systems design services (electronics, firmware, software, PCB layout, signal integrity, & mechanical design) & product commercialization expertise to our diverse customer base. We apply our wide-ranging experience with ST Microcontrollers and supporting silicon to ensure optimum system performance, reliability, and cost - thereby maximizing the potential for your product’s success where it counts the most - in the marketplace.
AppliedLogix can take your project from concept to production, or augment your existing project team at any phase of the development process. We also offer in-depth, analytical reviews of both new and legacy systems designs. Our growing portfolio of completed projects includes products designed for automotive and industrial fuel cell applications, battery management systems (BMS), high speed video capture, very high-efficiency power conversion (DC-DC & AC-DC), Carborne & Wayside railway control systems, and medical imaging systems, to name but a few.
We look forward to learning more about your unique requirements and helping you to meet and exceed your product development goals.
ARCCORE offers a complete portfolio of products that adds a direct value in terms of reduced initial development costs.
It also creates even higher values long term :
- Component based AUTOSAR tools based on a proven methodology and renowned system development tools chain increases productivity.
- Leveraging on standardized products supporting model-based development improves quality and makes complexity manageable.
- Full access to embedded source code and a tools chain built on industry-leading open source projects enabling transparency and flexibility.
- Supports agile software development based on re-use of software and a tools chain that enables distributed development in global teams.
Connect business logic with IoT sensor data faster than ever before using Arduino IoT Cloud and production-ready certified hardware. Built on Arm technology, this new generation of Arduino solutions brings users the best of both worlds in terms of simplicity of integration and a scalable, secure, professionally supported service.
The current generation of Arduino boards packs 32-bit Arm performance into robust, compact form-factors. Featuring battery management, on-board crypto-authentication chips and certified comms options spanning WiFi, BLE, LoRa, LTE Cat-M and NB-IoT means they’re ready for any IoT application. Combine them with stackable sensor shields or relay / motor carriers and build custom IoT nodes or bridge to existing RS-485 and Ethernet systems.
Low-code IoT cloud application development means achieving tangible results in a day. This lets you iteratively refine the application and quickly assess the viability of wider IoT deployments - without the need for expensive consultants or integration projects.
Consequently there’s been increasing demand from professionals using Arduino as a disruptive means to simplify and accelerate their IoT system deployments. Two primary business cases we are seeing are: 1. Improving production efficiency through monitoring, control and analysis of fields, factories or equipment. 2. Transforming businesses from traditional selling to a subscription-based model - providing better customer experience and new IoT-based revenue streams.
Argus is an automotive cyber security pioneer, helping car manufacturers, their Tier 1 suppliers and aftermarket connectivity providers protect connected cars and commercial vehicles from car-hacking. Founded in 2013 by cyber security experts, Argus solutions combine innovative security methods and proven computer networking know-how with deep understanding of automotive best practices.
Argus’ R&D is based in Tel-Aviv, Israel, with offices in Michigan, the Silicon Valley, Stuttgart and Tokyo.
Arilou brings to market the most advanced and comprehensive suite of automotive cyber security solutions. Our dedicated team of security experts are constantly developing new technologies to keep your vehicles one step ahead of hackers. Arilou’s in-vehicle Intrusion Detection and Prevention Suite offers flexible implementation modes tailored to your vehicle fleet’s needs and environment. This gives you the option to select one technology to be customized for your complete portfolio. We’re not tied to a big supply chain network, so we can work with any provider. This gives you the freedom to build a solution that best protects your customers from cyber threats.
Arkessa is a leading IoT managed connectivity service provider making IoT easier to adopt, integrate and scale. Arkessa enable Enterprises and OEMs to optimise design, manufacturing, logistics and focus their skills and resource on new revenue generating services.
The Arkessa managed service includes multi-network cellular access (roaming and local networks), reprogrammable eSIMs (eUICC), secure data transport plus connectivity and subscription management platform services. By aggregating multiple global mobile networks – 2G, 3G, LTE (4G, NB-IoT, LTE-M) and 5G - into a single managed service, Arkessa enables IoT devices to connect out-of-the-box and operate anywhere on the planet.
ARM technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs have enabled intelligent computing in more than 130 billion chips and our technologies now securely power products from the sensor to the smartphone and the supercomputer. Besides our IoT device, connectivity and data management platform, we also provide software and tools, including our most comprehensive embedded C/C++ dedicated toolchain, ARM Development Studio for any ARM architecture and Keil MDK, specifically developed for creating, building, and debugging embedded applications on ARM -based microcontrollers.
How to submit your request to participate to the ST Partner Program
The ST Partner Program is open to companies who have developed a proven expertise in designing products, solutions or services leveraging ST components..
The company must have an established relationship with ST personnel (the “ST partner sponsor”) who will be your primary interface for submitting your request to participate to the program.
The following information have to be provided in order to allow ST Team to evaluate your application following our Partner membership qualification process:
- Your primary ST contact, the “ST partner sponsor”, a ST employee that you work closely with, such as a business development, sales or marketing person
- A general description of company and brief description of the key products/services offered. These information will be used in several communication material including the company page in ST.com web site, therefore please pay attention to provide meaningful and correct descriptions
- A short and a detailed descriptions of the company product(s) and service(s) related to ST devices
- Business information including years of operations, annual revenue (when possible), number of employees and legal entity
- Complete address of the company headquarter, two main contacts, company web site URL and company logo (high resolution)
- Countries of operation of your company
Once your request to participate to the Program is approved, the membership is granted when both companies have signed a "Marketing Agreement" that formilize the area of collaboration.
Membership is valid for two years, a review process will happen at the end of this period to assess the relationship.
For any additional information you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
ST Partner Program FAQ’s
What is the ST Partner Program?
- The ST Partner Program is a new process that certify and promote collaboration between ST and third party companies in the area of Marketing, Technical Collaboration and Business.
- The objective of the program is to help potential customers to easily identify trusted partners able to supply expertise to the customers’ critical design projects.
Why ST has launched this Partner Program?
- We launched the program to help customers’ design teams access extra skills, products, and services to shorten their time-to-market for new products by aiding engineering development.
- For ST, the Partner Program enhances the ecosystem around our broad portfolio of products, offering market-leading integrated solutions to customers and gives greater visibility to our partners who offer value to market.
- We believe that by providing more than just a silicon components to our customers we will help them in succeeding in their projects, this is especially true in fragmented markets such as the ones developed around the IoT where new applications are created every day.
- ST is focusing in the IoT market and in its customer base composed of thousand of small but innovative customers for supporting the company long-term sustainable growth.
- We recognize that the right ecosystem, which includes both ST and our partners, helps our customers to be successful. And our customers’ success is extremely important for all of us.
- We will promote the partners that are part of our ecosystem and our partners will promote and support our products to the end customers.
What are the expected benefits brought by this Partner Program to ST customers?
- Customers and potential customers can easily identify approved Program members with the appropriate competencies for their projects.
- These competencies can be in cloud services, associated components or modules, embedded software, engineering services, development tools, or training services.
- For ease-of-use, we’ve centralized this information in the dedicated partner area of the ST website (where you are in at www.st.com/partners)
- A complete framework covering technical, marketing, legal, and business aspects protects partners and ensures high service quality for customers.
What are the provisions for the selected partners?
- The ST Partner Program aims at strengthening the relationships between ST and the third-party companies that participate in the program.
- First, we provide a dedicated space on the st.com web site with dedicated pages for the Partner Company to introduce itself and its services.
- Then, we give them permission to use the ST Partner Program logo and communication materials to promote themselves to the ST Community.
- Soon we will launch a dedicated partner sub-channel on ST’s YouTube channel, where the partner can add videos, and they can already post appropriate articles on the ST Blog (blog.st.com).
- Social media campaigns are already in place to promote the ST Partner program as well as special achievements from our partners.
- On the technical side, we provide enhanced technical support and dedicated training sessions leveraging the use of digital communication channels.