ST Partner Program enhances the ecosystem around ST’s broad portfolio of products helping them to reduce development effort and accelerate time to market.
Members of the ST Partner Program offer a wide range of products and services covering areas such as Software Development Tools, Hardware Develop Tools, Embedded Software, Components and Modules, Training, Engineering Services and Cloud.
Although STMicroelectronics has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web Site, STMicroelectronics assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. All information provided by STMicroelectronics on this Web Site is provided “AS-IS”, with all faults and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed, implied or statutory. STMicroelectronics may change or discontinue its partner programs or its products or services at any time and without notice. Any mention of non-STMicroelectronics products or services is for information purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement by STMicroelectronics. The use of the word or term “partner or partners” on this Web Site does not indicate or imply the existence of any partnership or agency relationship or any legal or fiduciary relationship of any kind between STMicroelectronics and any other company or that such company is an affiliate of STMicroelectronics in any way. The partners in STMicroelectronics partner programs provide separate licenses for purchase or use of their products and/or services and related technology with STMicroelectronics devices. Contact the appropriate partner directly for licensing terms, price, support any other information on such partner’s product and/or services. The terms and conditions for such products and/or services may vary from partner to partner and are licensed directly and separately from such partner. STMicroelectronics makes no representations or warranties about the suitability of the products and services offered or provided by the partners and STMicroelectronics hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory with respect to any product or services provided by the partners, including but not limited to any warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. In no event shall STMicroelectronics be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of use, profit or revenue however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of or in connection with your participation in or your reliance of the partner program, your use or inability to use or purchase of products and/or services from the partners or the performance of such products and services, your relationship with the partner, your use or inability to use or reliance on STMicroelectronics portal or any information provided by STMicroelectronics therein, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. Links to third party Web Sites, when provided by STMicroelectronics, are not under the control of STMicroelectronics and STMicroelectronics is not responsible for any contents, materials, opinions, advice or statements or for the accuracy or reliability of any such contents and materials made on any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. STMicroelectronics is not responsible for any form of transmission received from any linked site, including but not limited to webcasting or audio transmission. Access to any linked site or any link contained in a linked site is at the user's own risk. STMicroelectronics is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply any warranty (implied, express or otherwise) or any endorsement by STMicroelectronics of the third party Web Site.
Edge Impulse is the leading developer platform for embedded machine learning on STM32. Machine Learning at the very edge will enable valuable use of the 99% of sensor data that is discarded today due to cost, bandwidth or power constraints. TinyML technology is unlocking new possibilities using sensors, audio and vision in machine monitoring, asset tracking, facility management, health, safety and more.
Emerging Display Technologies (EDT) is the very early front runner as a display company to propose the concept of touch display solutions for human machine interface (HMI). We have experienced and seen the evolution of the display user interface from text command (text user interface) transited to graphic icon (graphic user interface), and we are now evolving to the next “intuitive” style of natural user interface.
As Smart Embedded® is the basic platform for next generation user interface fulfillment; EDT will be focusing on various sensor technologies development, along with mechanical, electrical and optical integration, to re-shape the display industry to be more diversified, more value-added, and more user friendly.
We make your work easier – and your display smarter.
#TouchGFX #GUI #GRAPHICS
Electric Imp offers an innovative and powerful Internet of Things (IoT) platform that securely connects devices with advanced cloud computing resources. Our unique solution — featuring fully integrated hardware, OS, security, APIs and cloud services — dramatically decreases cost and time to market while increasing security, scalability and flexibility. The Electric Imp platform enables innovative commercial and industrial applications and empowers manufacturers to manage and quickly scale their connected products and services to millions of users.
Elektrobit offers a complete portfolio of products that adds a direct value in terms of reduced initial development costs. It also creates even higher values long term:
- Component based AUTOSAR tools based on a proven methodology and renowned system development tools chain increases productivity.
- Leveraging on standardized products supporting model-based development improves quality and makes complexity manageable.
- Full access to embedded source code and a tools chain built on industry-leading open source projects enabling transparency and flexibility.
- Supports agile software development based on re-use of software and a tools chain that enables distributed development in global teams.
Elprotronic Inc. offers flash programming solutions for a wide variety of embedded MCUs. We deliver quality and reliable production programmers, that provide top performance, and software flexibility for both low and high volume production. We provide programmers with up to 1MB/s data transfer and built-in galvanic isolation, programmable communication clock up to 20 MHz, real-time current measurement, and both USB and Ethernet connectivity. Our software supports both Linux and Windows(TM) ME, 2000, XP, 7, 8, 10. In addition, we can offer our customers customized solutions for more challenging production and programming requirements, dependent on the requirements of the hardware. For all our clients, we pride ourselves on timely and helpful customer service, and constantly improving our products based on user feedback.
EMAC provides Hardware & Software Engineering Design
Services having developed strong expertise on Industrial IoT
We also offer a number of Embedded Off-The-Shelf Hardware Products.
These Hardware Products can be loaded with a variety of Off-The-Shelf Software Products including Linux and Windows.
EMAC has in-house manufacturing capability, allowing us to manufacture the Hardware that we design.
Embedded Office is founded in 2003 in Germany with focus on safety consulting. The engineers are certified experts in embedded software development for safety critical systems. With the unique "Safety Mentoring" the success of software approvals for usage in systems according to IEC 61508, ISO 262626, IEC 62304 or DO-178C is guaranteed. Provided software components and complete platform integrations are completing the service to minimize efforts for new projects in safety and security.
On request, the service called "Safety Mentoring" will provide your project with a development partner who works proactively in your project, and supports you with the introduction of development processes through workshops, training and suggestions.
Embedded Partners offers professional software development
services. We bring long and wide experience in development software systems and
projects in a verity of disciplines. Our core competence is real time embedded
systems and over the years we development also application systems in the
surrounding environment of those Real-Time systems, such as management,
control, and configuration.
We are official implementer partners of TouchGFX, a leading supplier of software framework for development of graphical user interface (GUI) to low-resource hardware. We have hands-on experience working with TouchGFX framework that allow us to offer to our customers a fast and secure path to fulfill their GUI and other embedded graphical needs while allow them to concentrate in their core system development.
We have experience in data, video & VOIP communication, microcontrollers and integrate open source solutions. We worked with a large variety of operating systems, controllers of STMicrocontrollers, STMicrocontrollers development tools such as System Workbench, CubeMXetc. Segger debug tools such as Ozone, SystemView, etc. and various development environments such as Eclipse, IAR Embedded Workbench, and more.
Our services refer to both companies that need an answer to a fast development needs, might be a short project or ongoing activity, as well as companies which have development needs in their surrounding area of expertise.
We offer long and ongoing availability and support, fast response and rapid domination of the customer needs and development environment. Along with the professional experience in software development we bring also a wide system view, business view and marketing knowledge that can serve as an added value to the development expertise.
To customers need we can provide turn-key solutions that includes, in addition to software development, hardware and/or mechanical development. We can bring our own partners or team up with the customer own development team or other third-party development providers
TARA Systems is a technology-driven software company providing components and services for embedded systems in the field of consumer electronic, industrial, medical, automotive, and mobile devices. We focus on reliable solutions for Graphical User Interface tools and developments as well as digital TV reception. More than 25 years of experience in these domains enable us to offer our customers high quality innovative products. These allow them to differentiate from competitors and appeal to the users.
With Embedded Wizard, TARA Systems released its fourth generation of GUI development tools, driven by the idea to provide a comfortable workflow for embedded systems, which has been known only in PC development until now. GUIs created with Embedded Wizard have been deployed on more than 100 millions devices worldwide.
(#STPMIC1) (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1)
Emcraft Systems designs, manufactures and sells Arm Cortex-M System-On-Modules and software distributions based on the following ST devices: STM32MP1, STM32F4, STM32F7 and STM32H7.
On the software side, we provide production-ready, self-maintained Linux Board Support Packages (BSPs): STM32F746G Discovery BSP, STM32F769I Discovery BSP and STM32F4 Discovery BSP. (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1)
eMoticom established in 2016 develops and manufactures electronics for use in the automotive field and for the conversion and storage of energy.
Despite being a young company, eMoticom’s founders and engineers have decades of experience and know-how in endothermic engine controls, specializing in products for motorbikes (both for competitions and for OEM) for several world-renowned motorcycle companies.
eMoticom does not only provide electronic products but also offers the customers research and development services so as to define and create ad-hoc products most suited to their requirements with special attention to the integration of innovative solutions.
eMoticom’s engineers also boast of an in-depth knowledge of energy conversion systems for power supply inverters as well as electric traction and energy storage systems for electrical vehicles which, in combination with the know-how of classic traction vehicles, completes their knowledge and gives them the ability to develop hybrid products.
For the development and manufacture of its products, eMoticom avails itself of a network of engineers with a vast experience in both electronical and mechanical fields which allows the company to create technologically innovative products with particular attention to quality whilst maintaining competitive prices and optimal time to market.
emtrion GmbH from Karlsruhe has been supporting customers for more than 20 years as a system integrator for embedded complete solutions at all levels of the development process.
The product spectrum ranges from hardware and software design over application development and housing construction to series production and assembly, Made in Germany.
Solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT), virtualization on multicore CPUs, security and safety are just as much a part of the offering as are customer-specific solutions and industrial real-time communication. (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1) (#STPMIC1)
Enea develops the software foundation for the connected society. We provide solutions for mobile network traffic management, network virtualization, network traffic classification, embedded operating systems, and professional services.
Solution vendors, systems integrators, and service providers rely on Enea when creating new world leading networking products and services. More than 3 billion people around the globe already depend on Enea technologies in their daily lives.
(#STPMIC1) (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1)
Engicam is an Italian company based at Firenze in Scandicci, entirely managed by the owners. Engicam was founded in 2004 with the aim of providing design services of electronic systems with high content of technology, relying on a long experience in electronic design.
Considering customers as his partners, allowed Engicam to successful develop collaborations with the key OEM’s in consumer, automotive, marine and railway fields, and with small and medium companies operating in niches of industrial market.
The continued investment allows Engicam to provide and develop more and more powerful and efficient platforms.
The philosophy of Engicam is to assist its customers throughout the development process towards the final system. Engicam provides both high-level hardware and software support from product development to mass production. (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1)
ESCRYPT – Embedded Security is the leading system provider for embedded IT security. At five German locations and in branch offices in the United Kingdom, Sweden, the United States, Canada, India, China, Korea, and Japan, our experts are concentrating on current data security issues, such as: Automotive Security, M2M communication, IT security in the Internet of Things, Securing e-business models.
ESIEE Paris has joined with Agoranov to put together a dedicated acceleration program. Agoranov has 15 years’ experience in enhancement in the technology sector with links to research laboratories.
This ACCELERATION PROGRAM is one of four parts of the “ESIEE Connect” project, education center in the connected objects domain.
Who is it for? All innovative enterprises and start-ups (Start-up, PME, Spin-off), 5 projects per session. 2 sessions per year, from mid-September to mid-February and from March to July.
Covered Domains? Neurosciences, biosciences, micro-fluidity, optics and radiocommunications (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems), MEMS (Micro Electro Lechanical Systems) and MEMS RF (Radio Frequence), nanotechnologies, the creation of sensors and specific microstructures, analysis of water and air.
eSoftThings specializes in designing, developing and deploying IoT Platforms as well as Automotive and Audio solutions.
We have developed our proprietary secure end-to end IoT platform. Initially deployed in the utility space, but active in other verticals.
We develop optimal solutions for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicles (AV).
We have unique expertise in computer vision algorithms, mathematical models for deep machine learning, data set conditioning and cloud infrastructures.
Our Audio capabilities include full electronics design and development for military grade headsets, advanced consumer telephony and smart speaker solutions.
We specialize in connectivity, power optimization, HMI (Human Machine Interface), and acoustic design and tuning.
ETAS provides innovative solutions for the development of embedded systems for the automotive industry and other sectors of the embedded industry. As a systems provider, ETAS supplies a multifaceted portfolio that covers the range from integrated tools and tool solutions to engineering services, consulting, training, and support. Security solutions in the area of embedded systems are offered by the ETAS subsidiary ESCRYPT. Established in 1994, ETAS GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of the Bosch Group, with international subsidiaries and sales offices in Europe, North and South America, and Asia.
Evatronix is an engineering company based in Bielsko-Biala, Poland established in 1991. Our mission is enabling our customers to bring innovative electronic products to the market.
We realize it through:
- comprehensive offering of outsourced electronic product development and focused engineering services, covering the whole design flow from product specification, product architecture, embedded software and hardware development, verification and validation
- product prototyping and supply chain management in low volume production,
- sales and deployment of modern design tools for electronic and mechanical engineers along with consulting and training in this domain (our VAR division, only in the Polish market).
How to submit your request to participate to the ST Partner Program
The ST Partner Program is open to companies who have developed a proven expertise in designing products, solutions or services leveraging ST components..
The company must have an established relationship with ST personnel (the “ST partner sponsor”) who will be your primary interface for submitting your request to participate to the program.
The following information have to be provided in order to allow ST Team to evaluate your application following our Partner membership qualification process:
- Your primary ST contact, the “ST partner sponsor”, a ST employee that you work closely with, such as a business development, sales or marketing person
- A general description of company and brief description of the key products/services offered. These information will be used in several communication material including the company page in ST.com web site, therefore please pay attention to provide meaningful and correct descriptions
- A short and a detailed descriptions of the company product(s) and service(s) related to ST devices
- Business information including years of operations, annual revenue (when possible), number of employees and legal entity
- Complete address of the company headquarter, two main contacts, company web site URL and company logo (high resolution)
- Countries of operation of your company
Once your request to participate to the Program is approved, the membership is granted when both companies have signed a "Marketing Agreement" that formilize the area of collaboration.
Membership is valid for two years, a review process will happen at the end of this period to assess the relationship.
For any additional information you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
ST Partner Program FAQ’s
What is the ST Partner Program?
- The ST Partner Program is a new process that certify and promote collaboration between ST and third party companies in the area of Marketing, Technical Collaboration and Business.
- The objective of the program is to help potential customers to easily identify trusted partners able to supply expertise to the customers’ critical design projects.
Why ST has launched this Partner Program?
- We launched the program to help customers’ design teams access extra skills, products, and services to shorten their time-to-market for new products by aiding engineering development.
- For ST, the Partner Program enhances the ecosystem around our broad portfolio of products, offering market-leading integrated solutions to customers and gives greater visibility to our partners who offer value to market.
- We believe that by providing more than just a silicon components to our customers we will help them in succeeding in their projects, this is especially true in fragmented markets such as the ones developed around the IoT where new applications are created every day.
- ST is focusing in the IoT market and in its customer base composed of thousand of small but innovative customers for supporting the company long-term sustainable growth.
- We recognize that the right ecosystem, which includes both ST and our partners, helps our customers to be successful. And our customers’ success is extremely important for all of us.
- We will promote the partners that are part of our ecosystem and our partners will promote and support our products to the end customers.
What are the expected benefits brought by this Partner Program to ST customers?
- Customers and potential customers can easily identify approved Program members with the appropriate competencies for their projects.
- These competencies can be in cloud services, associated components or modules, embedded software, engineering services, development tools, or training services.
- For ease-of-use, we’ve centralized this information in the dedicated partner area of the ST website (where you are in at www.st.com/partners)
- A complete framework covering technical, marketing, legal, and business aspects protects partners and ensures high service quality for customers.
What are the provisions for the selected partners?
- The ST Partner Program aims at strengthening the relationships between ST and the third-party companies that participate in the program.
- First, we provide a dedicated space on the st.com web site with dedicated pages for the Partner Company to introduce itself and its services.
- Then, we give them permission to use the ST Partner Program logo and communication materials to promote themselves to the ST Community.
- Soon we will launch a dedicated partner sub-channel on ST’s YouTube channel, where the partner can add videos, and they can already post appropriate articles on the ST Blog (blog.st.com).
- Social media campaigns are already in place to promote the ST Partner program as well as special achievements from our partners.
- On the technical side, we provide enhanced technical support and dedicated training sessions leveraging the use of digital communication channels.