Although STMicroelectronics has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web Site, STMicroelectronics assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. All information provided by STMicroelectronics on this Web Site is provided “AS-IS”, with all faults and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed, implied or statutory. STMicroelectronics may change or discontinue its partner programs or its products or services at any time and without notice. Any mention of non-STMicroelectronics products or services is for information purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement by STMicroelectronics. The use of the word or term “partner or partners” on this Web Site does not indicate or imply the existence of any partnership or agency relationship or any legal or fiduciary relationship of any kind between STMicroelectronics and any other company or that such company is an affiliate of STMicroelectronics in any way. The partners in STMicroelectronics partner programs provide separate licenses for purchase or use of their products and/or services and related technology with STMicroelectronics devices. Contact the appropriate partner directly for licensing terms, price, support any other information on such partner's product and/or services. The terms and conditions for such products and/or services may vary from partner to partner and are licensed directly and separately from such partner. STMicroelectronics makes no representations or warranties about the suitability of the products and services offered or provided by the partners and STMicroelectronics hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory with respect to any product or services provided by the partners, including but not limited to any warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. In no event shall STMicroelectronics be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of use, profit or revenue however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of or in connection with your participation in or your reliance of the partner program, your use or inability to use or purchase of products and/or services from the partners or the performance of such products and services, your relationship with the partner, your use or inability to use or reliance on STMicroelectronics portal or any information provided by STMicroelectronics therein, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. Links to third party Web Sites, when provided by STMicroelectronics, are not under the control of STMicroelectronics and STMicroelectronics is not responsible for any contents, materials, opinions, advice or statements or for the accuracy or reliability of any such contents and materials made on any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. STMicroelectronics is not responsible for any form of transmission received from any linked site, including but not limited to webcasting or audio transmission. Access to any linked site or any link contained in a linked site is at the user's own risk. STMicroelectronics is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply any warranty (implied, express or otherwise) or any endorsement by STMicroelectronics of the third party Web Site.
Arm Keil is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate.
Their advanced, energy-efficient processor designs have enabled intelligent computing in more than 130 billion chips and their technologies now securely power products from the sensor to the smartphone and the supercomputer.
Products offered by Arm Keil
Besides their Arm architecture, they also provide software and tools, including their most comprehensive embedded C/C++ dedicated toolchain, Arm Development Studio for any Arm architecture and Keil MDK, specifically developed for creating, building, and debugging embedded applications on Arm-based microcontrollers.
Here is the list:
- Free-of-charge Arm Keil MDK for STM32F0/G0/L0
- Arm Keil MDK for all STMicroelectronics’ Arm-based devices
- MDK-Middleware, professional stacks for popular peripherals
- Arm Development Studio (including Arm Compiler) for STM32MP1
- Arm FuSa RTS for functional safety applications to be used with X-CUBE-STL
- ULINKplus debug adapter for power aware debugging and serial-wire trace
- ULINKpro debug and trace adapter for powerful instruction trace with code coverage, performance analysis, and execution profiling
Arm Keil in STMicroelectronics Ecosystem
Arm is a key partner in the embedded market. Arm Keil MDK is certified as MadeForSTM32 by STMicroelectronics which acknowledges the long-term support and close cooperation between both companies.
Arm Keil: Related Resources
|Getting started with STM32 using MDK-ARM IDE from Keil||Video|
|Keil MDK Provides Effective Application Debugging for STM32||Blog Post|
Embedded Office is founded in 2003 in Germany with focus on safety consulting. The engineers are certified experts in embedded software development for safety critical systems. With the unique "Safety Mentoring" the success of software approvals for usage in systems according to IEC 61508, ISO 262626, IEC 62304 or DO-178C is guaranteed. Provided software components and complete platform integrations are completing the service to minimize efforts for new projects in safety and security.
On request, the service called "Safety Mentoring" will provide your project with a development partner who works proactively in your project, and supports you with the introduction of development processes through workshops, training and suggestions.
embeX GmbH is the technologically leading development service provider for the automation, medical and transportation industries. More than 150 highly qualified engineers and scientists develop sophisticated embedded systems for measurement, control and drive technology at two locations on behalf of customers.
As the leading technology provider, the company provides its customers with access to regulated markets with high normative requirements such as those for functional safety, cyber security and explosion protection.
embeX masters product development from the idea to series production and is responsible for the development results at notifies bodies. In addition to product development, the company also provides consulting services and transfers the self-developed and proven processes to its customers.
Services offered: “From idea to production”: System engineering, Hardware development, Software development, Testing, Certification, Production.
Hitex (founded 1976) is focusing on a comprehensive product and service portfolio for embedded systems. Software quality, functional safety and security are the key aspects of activity and cover the entire development process. With tools for development, testing, static code analysis as well as safety components, Hitex helps to make embedded systems more powerful, safer and secure, and to shorten development time.
IAR Systems supplies future-proof software tools and services for embedded development, enabling companies worldwide to create the products of today and the innovations of tomorrow.
Since 1983, IAR Systems' solutions have ensured quality, reliability and efficiency in the development of over one million embedded applications. Today, over 150,000 developers are using their software.
The company is headquartered in Uppsala, Sweden and has sales and support offices all over the world. IAR Systems Group AB is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm, Mid Cap.
The toolchain IAR Embedded Workbench
The toolchain IAR Embedded Workbench gives you a complete IDE with everything you need in one single view. IAR Embedded Workbench is by many considered the best compiler and debugger toolchain in the industry.
Products and services offered by IAR Systems
IAR Systems provides superior technology and services for embedded development:
Hardware Development Tools
I-jet and I-jet Trace are high-performing in-circuit debugging probes for Arm providing a fast debugging platform via JTAG and SWD/SWO. The Trace edition supports Embedded Trace Macrocell (ETM) as well as Program Trace Macrocell (PTM).
The IAR probes support all Arm® Cortex®-A/R/M devices from the STM32 32-bit Arm Cortex MCUs.
Software Development Tools
- IAR Embedded Workbench for Arm®, is an integrated development environment, and the included IAR C/C++ Compiler generates the fastest performing, most compact code in the industry for Arm®-based applications. The IDE supports all STM32 32-bit Arm Cortex MCUs and STM32 Arm Cortex MPUs in a variety of EVALKITST8500-1 kits.
- IAR Embedded Workbench for Arm - Functional Safety, includes the full functionality of the well-known IAR toolchain for ARM with the big plus of being certified by TÜV SÜD according to the requirements of IEC 61508, IEC62304, ISO 26262, EN 50128, EN 50657, IEC 60730, ISO 13849, IEC 62061, IEC 61511 and ISO 25119. The functional safety version supports all STM32 32-bit Arm Cortex MCUs and STM32 Arm Cortex MPUs including the ST Functional Safety Packages X-CUBE-CLASSB and X-CUBE-STL.
- IAR Embedded Workbench for STM8, is an integrated development environment with a highly optimizing C/C++ compiler and the comprehensive C-SPY Debugger. It provides full support for STM8 8-bit MCUs.
- IAR Embedded Workbench for STM8 - Functional Safety, includes the full functionality of the well-known IAR toolchain for STM8 with the big plus of being certified by TÜV SÜD according to the requirements of IEC 61508, IEC62304, ISO 26262, EN 50128 and EN 50657. The functional safety version supports all STM8 8-bit MCUs including the Automotive ST Functional Safety Package STM8A-SafeASIL.
- IAR C-STAT performs advanced static analysis of C/C++ code and finds potential issues. It proves alignment with standards such as MISRA C:2012 and is completely integrated with IAR Embedded Workbench supporting the STM32 32-bit Arm Cortex MCUs, STM32 Arm Cortex MPUs and STM8 8-bit MCUs.
- IAR C-RUN helps you find runtime errors at an early stage. It is completely integrated with IAR Embedded Workbench and provides detailed runtime error information for the STM32 32-bit Arm Cortex MCUs, STM32 Arm Cortex MPUs based applications.
- IAR C-Trust is a Security Development Environment which, as an extension to IAR Embedded Workbench, enables you to easily protect an existing or new application with minimal expertise in the complexities of security. Using IAR C-Trust enables you to implement foundational security measures such as encrypting the codebase and setting unit manufacturing production limits. IAR C-Trust support the STM32 32-bit Arm Cortex MCUs with enabled security capabilities.
IAR Academy - Technical training with embedded experts exploring the internals of a compiler and debugger, and provides useful tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your development projects.
IAR Systems are also able to offer customized courses tailored for your specific needs and requirements focusing on STM32 32-bit Arm Cortex MCUs, STM32 Arm Cortex MPUs and STM8 8-bit MCUs.
IAR Systems in STMicroelectronics Ecosystem
IAR Systems and STMicroelectronics work tightly together in support of STMicroelectronics' 8-bit STM8 microcontrollers and 32-bit Arm-based microcontrollers. IAR Systems provide full support for these feature-rich microcontrollers and is an Authorized Partner also included in STM8 & STM32 Functional Safety Program.
IAR Systems: Related Resources
innotec increases the functional and the system safety in engineering & plant construction by technical and organizational measures and makes a significant contribution to protect man and environment .
innotec is the leading enterprise to build and integrate safety competencies for your company or your institution.
We consult and teach you with years of experience. We work out technical safety concepts with you and find organizational structures fitting perfectly to your applications.
innotec supports functional safety designs from the cradle up to the market. We qualify our customers to develop their own safety products according the valid safety standards by consulting and training. Our expertise is deeply in the knowledge of IEC61508, ISO13849, IEC62061, IEC61800, IEC 61511, IEC61784, ISO 25119, ISO26262, IEC61131, UL1998.
innotec is specialiced in supporting certifications with notified bodies.
Our obsession is SafeWare Engineering!
MESCO is your partner for innovative product development in the area of process automation and factory automation. Our core competence is the development of industrial communication hardware and software. Functional safety and explosion protection are our strengths.
Since 1990 we are offering to our customers – worldwide – up-to-date interbranch know-how, integrated solutions and a comprehensive development service. Here an honest, transparent and partnership-like cooperation comes first.
NewTec is a leading specialist for functional safety and embedded security and provides solutions in medical technology, industrial as well as automotive & transportation.
NewTec offers comprehensive services and solutions throughout the product lifecycle, especially for the ST MicroController Portfolio and its Safety libraries: holistic technology consulting, know-how transfer and safety and security concepts, customized hardware and software development, cloud solutions, platforms, and immediately implementable solutions for safe and secure product developments as well as assistance with market entry and certification.
Founded in 1986, NewTec looks back on more than three decades of project experience in implementing complex safety and security requirements. Today, the company has more than 190 employees at six locations in Pfaffenhofen/Roth, Bremen, Freiburg, Mannheim, Friedrichshafen and Taipei/Taiwan.
SEGGER Microcontroller is a full-range supplier of software, hardware and development tools for embedded systems. The company offers support throughout the whole development process with affordable, high quality, flexible and easy-to-use tools and components.
SEGGER offers solutions for secure communication as well as data and product security, meeting the needs of the rapidly evolving IoT.
SEGGER was founded in 1992, is privately held, and is growing steadily. Headquartered in Germany, with US offices in the Boston area and Silicon Valley, as well as distributors in all continents, SEGGER offers its full product range worldwide.
The WITTENSTEIN Group was established in 1948 and has grown into a stable and mature global technology company. Originally part of the aerospace group, WHIS is the Group’s centre of excellence for high integrity and safety critical embedded systems design. WHIS is first and foremost a Safety Engineering Company, a key differentiation in the RTOS market, as WHIS have direct experience developing safety critical applications.
WHIS engineers have a profound knowledge of safety critical development, and high integrity development life cycles are well and truly institutionalised within company working practices. Today our primary focus is the development and supply of mission and safety critical RTOS.WITTENSTEIN high integrity systems (WHIS) is a safety systems company that produces and supplies real time operating systems (RTOS) and platform solutions to the Medical, Automotive, Aerospace, and Industrial sectors, increasing application development efficiency whilst reducing risk through third party certification. Our product include:
- SAFERTOS® – the safety critical real time operating system pre-certified to IEC 61508 SIL3 by TÜV SÜD;
- OPENRTOS® - commercial licensing and support for the popular FreeRTOS™;
- Enhanced Security Module – For the highest security-critical environments, WHIS offers the Enhanced Security Module (ESM) to reinforce and strengthen the existing security of our RTOS;
- Board Support Packages, Middleware, and Safety Plugins;
- Training, Consultancy and Support to realise the potential of your design.
Our Relationship with FreeRTOS
WHIS leverage RTOS technology from FreeRTOS.org, the market leading embedded real time operating system. Richard Barry created FreeRTOS while an employee at WHIS. WHIS engineers worked closely with Richard, providing a safety critical upgrade to FreeRTOS, SAFERTOS, as well as the flexible commercial licensing, training, and support that FreeRTOS users needed. SAFERTOS is based on the functional model of FreeRTOS, however it has been completely redesigned by our team of safety experts. Our engineers took the FreeRTOS functional model, subjected it to a full HAZOP, identified all areas of weakness within the functional model and API, and generated a set of safety requirements. The resulting functional and safety requirements sets were put through an IEC 61508-3 SIL 3 development life cycle, the highest possible for a software only component, creating the SAFERTOS code base and Design Assurance Pack.
As FreeRTOS and RTOS share the same functional model upgrading is easy. Many of our customers prototype using the FreeRTOS kernel, and convert to SAFERTOS at the start of their formal development phase.
Included in our free downloads is a manual detailing how to upgrade from the FreeRTOS kernel to SAFERTOS in easy steps.
How to submit your request to participate to the ST Partner Program
The ST Partner Program is open to companies who have developed a proven expertise in designing products, solutions or services leveraging ST components..
The company must have an established relationship with ST personnel (the “ST partner sponsor”) who will be your primary interface for submitting your request to participate to the program.
The following information have to be provided in order to allow ST Team to evaluate your application following our Partner membership qualification process:
- Your primary ST contact, the “ST partner sponsor”, a ST employee that you work closely with, such as a business development, sales or marketing person
- A general description of company and brief description of the key products/services offered. These information will be used in several communication material including the company page in ST.com web site, therefore please pay attention to provide meaningful and correct descriptions
- A short and a detailed descriptions of the company product(s) and service(s) related to ST devices
- Business information including years of operations, annual revenue (when possible), number of employees and legal entity
- Complete address of the company headquarter, two main contacts, company web site URL and company logo (high resolution)
- Countries of operation of your company
Once your request to participate to the Program is approved, the membership is granted when both companies have signed a "Marketing Agreement" that formilize the area of collaboration.
Membership is valid for two years, a review process will happen at the end of this period to assess the relationship.
For any additional information you can contact us email@example.com