ST Partner Program enhances the ecosystem around ST’s broad portfolio of products helping them to reduce development effort and accelerate time to market.
Members of the ST Partner Program offer a wide range of products and services covering areas such as Software Development Tools, Hardware Develop Tools, Embedded Software, Components and Modules, Training, Engineering Services and Cloud.
Although STMicroelectronics has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web Site, STMicroelectronics assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. All information provided by STMicroelectronics on this Web Site is provided “AS-IS”, with all faults and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed, implied or statutory. STMicroelectronics may change or discontinue its partner programs or its products or services at any time and without notice. Any mention of non-STMicroelectronics products or services is for information purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement by STMicroelectronics. The use of the word or term “partner or partners” on this Web Site does not indicate or imply the existence of any partnership or agency relationship or any legal or fiduciary relationship of any kind between STMicroelectronics and any other company or that such company is an affiliate of STMicroelectronics in any way. The partners in STMicroelectronics partner programs provide separate licenses for purchase or use of their products and/or services and related technology with STMicroelectronics devices. Contact the appropriate partner directly for licensing terms, price, support any other information on such partner’s product and/or services. The terms and conditions for such products and/or services may vary from partner to partner and are licensed directly and separately from such partner. STMicroelectronics makes no representations or warranties about the suitability of the products and services offered or provided by the partners and STMicroelectronics hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory with respect to any product or services provided by the partners, including but not limited to any warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. In no event shall STMicroelectronics be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of use, profit or revenue however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of or in connection with your participation in or your reliance of the partner program, your use or inability to use or purchase of products and/or services from the partners or the performance of such products and services, your relationship with the partner, your use or inability to use or reliance on STMicroelectronics portal or any information provided by STMicroelectronics therein, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. Links to third party Web Sites, when provided by STMicroelectronics, are not under the control of STMicroelectronics and STMicroelectronics is not responsible for any contents, materials, opinions, advice or statements or for the accuracy or reliability of any such contents and materials made on any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. STMicroelectronics is not responsible for any form of transmission received from any linked site, including but not limited to webcasting or audio transmission. Access to any linked site or any link contained in a linked site is at the user's own risk. STMicroelectronics is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply any warranty (implied, express or otherwise) or any endorsement by STMicroelectronics of the third party Web Site.
Trainings are conducted on AC6 premises, located near the Paris La Defense district, or on customer premises.
- The trainings provided by AC6-Training cover the system engineering for real time and embedded systems
- Thanks to our multiple skills, both on hardware and software, we are able to put our global expertise to your benefits
AC6 trains about 600 people per year:
- Software: Embedded Linux, Yocto, Real Time, Security, USB, Android, Embedded systems programming languages
- Hardware: Arm Architecture: Arm® Cortex®-M, -A and -R, STM32 Microcontrollers and Microprocessors
Detailed programs are available on our website: http://www.ac6-training.com
Tools for Embedded - http://www.ac6-tools.com
- Eclipse-based Software Tools for embedded application development
- AC6 SW4Linux, intuitive IDE for Linux development
- AC6 SW4STM32 supports all STM32 MCU references. Free IDE available on http://www.openstm32.org
AC6 also provides consultancy and engineering services. Examples of achievements (more on http://www.ac6-conseil.com)
- AC6 can be involved in project start-up or during development
- OS Porting, Linux integration, BSP, Drivers, Bootloader
- Implementation of software architecture specifications (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1)
Bootlin is an engineering company specialized in embedded Linux and more generally in Free and Open Source software for embedded systems.
We offer our broad embedded Linux development experience through our engineering services. We can help you to introduce Linux and open-source software in your embedded products and projects: Linux kernel porting and device driver development, integration of open-source components and system building.
We offer training services, on embedded Linux, Linux kernel and hardware driver development and system development with Yocto Project / OpenEmbedded and with Buildroot.
Since the begining in 2004, we do our best to contribute to the Free Software community, by releasing all our training materials under a free documentation license and by contributing to free software projects (Linux kernel, Buildroot, Yocto Project, etc.). This places in us in a great position to add support to your hardware the official version of the Linux kernel and in the U-Boot bootloader.
Bootlin originates from France but serves customers all around the world. (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1)
Since its foundation in 2010, bytesatwork has established itself in Switzerland as a reliable partner in the embedded Linux engineering segment and in the development of hardware and software for industrial applications. The embedded modules from bytesatwork meet the highest standards for industrial applications as well as measurement and control engineering.
(#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1) (#STPMIC1)
Crank Storyboard is a GUI design and development tool that empowers engineers and designers to rapidly create optimized GUIs for embedded experiences. A collaborative workflow environment empowers teams to iterate designs in real time and validate performance quickly meaning more products to market, faster. Device manufacturers are able to boost innovation, bringing products to market more cost effectively - without ever compromising performance.
(#STPMIC1) (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1)
TARA Systems is a technology-driven software company providing components and services for embedded systems in the field of consumer electronic, industrial, medical, automotive, and mobile devices. We focus on reliable solutions for Graphical User Interface tools and developments as well as digital TV reception. More than 25 years of experience in these domains enable us to offer our customers high quality innovative products. These allow them to differentiate from competitors and appeal to the users.
With Embedded Wizard, TARA Systems released its fourth generation of GUI development tools, driven by the idea to provide a comfortable workflow for embedded systems, which has been known only in PC development until now. GUIs created with Embedded Wizard have been deployed on more than 100 millions devices worldwide.
(#STPMIC1) (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1)
Emcraft Systems designs, manufactures and sells Arm Cortex-M System-On-Modules and software distributions based on the following ST devices: STM32MP1, STM32F4, STM32F7 and STM32H7.
On the software side, we provide production-ready, self-maintained Linux Board Support Packages (BSPs): STM32F746G Discovery BSP, STM32F769I Discovery BSP and STM32F4 Discovery BSP. (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1)
emtrion GmbH from Karlsruhe has been supporting customers for more than 20 years as a system integrator for embedded complete solutions at all levels of the development process.
The product spectrum ranges from hardware and software design over application development and housing construction to series production and assembly, Made in Germany.
Solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT), virtualization on multicore CPUs, security and safety are just as much a part of the offering as are customer-specific solutions and industrial real-time communication. (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1) (#STPMIC1)
Enea develops the software foundation for the connected society. We provide solutions for mobile network traffic management, network virtualization, network traffic classification, embedded operating systems, and professional services.
Solution vendors, systems integrators, and service providers rely on Enea when creating new world leading networking products and services. More than 3 billion people around the globe already depend on Enea technologies in their daily lives.
(#STPMIC1) (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1)
Engicam is an Italian company based at Firenze in Scandicci, entirely managed by the owners. Engicam was founded in 2004 with the aim of providing design services of electronic systems with high content of technology, relying on a long experience in electronic design.
Considering customers as his partners, allowed Engicam to successful develop collaborations with the key OEM’s in consumer, automotive, marine and railway fields, and with small and medium companies operating in niches of industrial market.
The continued investment allows Engicam to provide and develop more and more powerful and efficient platforms.
The philosophy of Engicam is to assist its customers throughout the development process towards the final system. Engicam provides both high-level hardware and software support from product development to mass production. (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1)
HandsOn-Training specilizes in providing high quality technical courses that integrate practical work in FPGA, Arm®, security and AI. The company is Arm Authorized Training Center, Intel FPGA training center, and ST Training Partner, and train the silicon vendors and OEMs around the world. Headquarters in Israel with offices in Germany Munich. (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1)
InnoWave group is a global provider of technology solutions products and services with established capabilities spanning marketing research, design and development, product and process engineering, design for manufacturability, as well as technical support across a widely diversified range of high-mix, high-value and complex products with an unparalleled experience in transforming innovative ideas into a full fledged products.
We provide a wide range of engineering design services for electronic and software development.
Ka-Ro design, develops and manufactures System-on-Modules. based on the ST Microelectronics STM32MP1 microprocessor.
All Ka-Ro SOMs are pin-compatible in a "Family Concept" for easy integration and upgrades.
Ka-Ro provides long-term availablity for all SOMs Development Kits include custom Linux BSPs and support directly from Ka-Ro developers. Ka-Ro products are designed and built at an advanced SMT facility in Germany.
Experienced developers, manufacturing precision and ISO9001:2015 certification combine for the highest possible quality and performance, proven over the years in the most demanding industrial applications.
Founded in 1988, Ka-Ro also provides high-quality, affordable development and production services.
Klika Tech is a global Internet of Things (IoT) and Cloud product and solutions development company headquartered in the U.S. with 170+ engineers and offices in the U.S., Germany, Central Europe and Asia.
Klika Tech focuses on end-to-end custom IoT, Cloud-native and BigData product development (from Consumer IoT to Industrial IoT) ranging from embedded development to sensor-2-cloud platforms, and from large scale data collection & management to analytics. Klika Tech successfully productized a number of complex implementations in IoT- and BigData-intensive verticals such as Wearables, Smart Home/Building/City Systems, Asset Tracking, Automotive, Smart Mobility, NB-IoT and Edge-to-Cloud integrations (AWS, Azure, Alibaba Cloud, Siemens Mindsphere and GE Predix) with applications in multiple industries.
Klika Tech is an AWS Advanced Consulting and IoT Competency Partner, differentiated by AWS as a Service Delivery Partner for AWS IoT Core Services, Amazon API Gateway, AWS CloudFormation and AWS Lambda. (AWS Klika Tech Partner Profile)
Linaro helps companies work with the latest open source technology on ARM, building support in upstream projects and ensuring smooth product roll outs and secure software updates. Instead of duplicating effort, members share engineering costs to accelerate innovation and time to market.
Octavo Systems is the leader in providing System-in-Package (SiP) solutions to innovators around the globe. Our goal is to make the electronics design process as easy as possible by integrating the most common components of an embedded system into a single easy to use package. Our devices combine things like Microprocessors, Memory, Power Supplies, and passives into a standard IC package. This level of integration provides quicker design cycles, smaller footprints, and a lower total solution cost. Octavo’s products abstract away some of the most complex and tedious aspects of electronic designs allowing designers to focus on the key value of their system.
(#STPMIC1) (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1)
PHYTEC develops and produces microprocessor-based solutions for the global, industrial embedded market at its headquarters in Mainz. The range of products and services includes System on Modules, Single Board Computers and custom products with hardware specific software as well as housing design and assembly for turnkey solutions.
(#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1) (#STPMIC1)
Prevas is a high-tech company founded in 1985. We do custom design product development, in the area of electronic hardware (HW), including firmware, software (SW) and mechanics. We have HW-experts in analog, digital, microprocessor technology, and EMC. SW-experts in C, C++, .Net, JAVA, Linux and many other languages. Our innovative designs and solutions are based on market leading technologies from our partners.
(#STPMIC1) (#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1)
Prove & Run was created with the idea that large-scale deployments of connected devices is an attractive target for remote cyberattacks and that the solutions used in the mobile industry are not sufficient to answer to the challenge. Prove & Run answers to the cybersecurity requirements of the device OEMs at all steps of their product life-cycle by providing:
• Security consulting services such as performing security analysis, defining security architecture and security requirements
• Solutions to secure-by-design their devices
When designing connected devices, security engineers can rely on three pillars:
1. Secure Elements
2. Trusted Execution Environments (TEE) or secure OSs
3. Hardware- or software-based hypervisors
In order to resist to sophisticated remote attacks, Prove & Run has designed TEEs and hypervisors that are highly resistant against hackers and as close as possible to zero bugs and that can be used in complement to the Secure Elements to secure by-design the OEM's devices.
(#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1) (#STSAFE-A) (#STSAFE-J) (#STSAFE-TPM) (#SecureMCUs)
How to submit your request to participate to the ST Partner Program
The ST Partner Program is open to companies who have developed a proven expertise in designing products, solutions or services leveraging ST components..
The company must have an established relationship with ST personnel (the “ST partner sponsor”) who will be your primary interface for submitting your request to participate to the program.
The following information have to be provided in order to allow ST Team to evaluate your application following our Partner membership qualification process:
- Your primary ST contact, the “ST partner sponsor”, a ST employee that you work closely with, such as a business development, sales or marketing person
- A general description of company and brief description of the key products/services offered. These information will be used in several communication material including the company page in ST.com web site, therefore please pay attention to provide meaningful and correct descriptions
- A short and a detailed descriptions of the company product(s) and service(s) related to ST devices
- Business information including years of operations, annual revenue (when possible), number of employees and legal entity
- Complete address of the company headquarter, two main contacts, company web site URL and company logo (high resolution)
- Countries of operation of your company
Once your request to participate to the Program is approved, the membership is granted when both companies have signed a "Marketing Agreement" that formilize the area of collaboration.
Membership is valid for two years, a review process will happen at the end of this period to assess the relationship.
For any additional information you can contact us email@example.com
ST Partner Program FAQ’s
What is the ST Partner Program?
- The ST Partner Program is a new process that certify and promote collaboration between ST and third party companies in the area of Marketing, Technical Collaboration and Business.
- The objective of the program is to help potential customers to easily identify trusted partners able to supply expertise to the customers’ critical design projects.
Why ST has launched this Partner Program?
- We launched the program to help customers’ design teams access extra skills, products, and services to shorten their time-to-market for new products by aiding engineering development.
- For ST, the Partner Program enhances the ecosystem around our broad portfolio of products, offering market-leading integrated solutions to customers and gives greater visibility to our partners who offer value to market.
- We believe that by providing more than just a silicon components to our customers we will help them in succeeding in their projects, this is especially true in fragmented markets such as the ones developed around the IoT where new applications are created every day.
- ST is focusing in the IoT market and in its customer base composed of thousand of small but innovative customers for supporting the company long-term sustainable growth.
- We recognize that the right ecosystem, which includes both ST and our partners, helps our customers to be successful. And our customers’ success is extremely important for all of us.
- We will promote the partners that are part of our ecosystem and our partners will promote and support our products to the end customers.
What are the expected benefits brought by this Partner Program to ST customers?
- Customers and potential customers can easily identify approved Program members with the appropriate competencies for their projects.
- These competencies can be in cloud services, associated components or modules, embedded software, engineering services, development tools, or training services.
- For ease-of-use, we’ve centralized this information in the dedicated partner area of the ST website (where you are in at www.st.com/partners)
- A complete framework covering technical, marketing, legal, and business aspects protects partners and ensures high service quality for customers.
What are the provisions for the selected partners?
- The ST Partner Program aims at strengthening the relationships between ST and the third-party companies that participate in the program.
- First, we provide a dedicated space on the st.com web site with dedicated pages for the Partner Company to introduce itself and its services.
- Then, we give them permission to use the ST Partner Program logo and communication materials to promote themselves to the ST Community.
- Soon we will launch a dedicated partner sub-channel on ST’s YouTube channel, where the partner can add videos, and they can already post appropriate articles on the ST Blog (blog.st.com).
- Social media campaigns are already in place to promote the ST Partner program as well as special achievements from our partners.
- On the technical side, we provide enhanced technical support and dedicated training sessions leveraging the use of digital communication channels.