ST Partner Program enhances the ecosystem around ST’s broad portfolio of products helping them to reduce development effort and accelerate time to market.
Members of the ST Partner Program offer a wide range of products and services covering areas such as Software Development Tools, Hardware Develop Tools, Embedded Software, Components and Modules, Training, Engineering Services and Cloud.
Although STMicroelectronics has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web Site, STMicroelectronics assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. All information provided by STMicroelectronics on this Web Site is provided “AS-IS”, with all faults and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed, implied or statutory. STMicroelectronics may change or discontinue its partner programs or its products or services at any time and without notice. Any mention of non-STMicroelectronics products or services is for information purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement by STMicroelectronics. The use of the word or term “partner or partners” on this Web Site does not indicate or imply the existence of any partnership or agency relationship or any legal or fiduciary relationship of any kind between STMicroelectronics and any other company or that such company is an affiliate of STMicroelectronics in any way. The partners in STMicroelectronics partner programs provide separate licenses for purchase or use of their products and/or services and related technology with STMicroelectronics devices. Contact the appropriate partner directly for licensing terms, price, support any other information on such partner’s product and/or services. The terms and conditions for such products and/or services may vary from partner to partner and are licensed directly and separately from such partner. STMicroelectronics makes no representations or warranties about the suitability of the products and services offered or provided by the partners and STMicroelectronics hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory with respect to any product or services provided by the partners, including but not limited to any warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. In no event shall STMicroelectronics be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of use, profit or revenue however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of or in connection with your participation in or your reliance of the partner program, your use or inability to use or purchase of products and/or services from the partners or the performance of such products and services, your relationship with the partner, your use or inability to use or reliance on STMicroelectronics portal or any information provided by STMicroelectronics therein, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. Links to third party Web Sites, when provided by STMicroelectronics, are not under the control of STMicroelectronics and STMicroelectronics is not responsible for any contents, materials, opinions, advice or statements or for the accuracy or reliability of any such contents and materials made on any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. STMicroelectronics is not responsible for any form of transmission received from any linked site, including but not limited to webcasting or audio transmission. Access to any linked site or any link contained in a linked site is at the user's own risk. STMicroelectronics is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply any warranty (implied, express or otherwise) or any endorsement by STMicroelectronics of the third party Web Site.
Amazon Web Service (AWS) IoT is a managed cloud platform that lets connected devices easily and securely interact with cloud applications and other devices. AWS IoT can support billions of devices and trillions of messages, and can process and route those messages to AWS endpoints and to other devices reliably and securely. With AWS IoT, your applications can keep track of and communicate with all your devices, all the time, even when they aren’t connected.
Transform your business with Internet of Things.
Build things : IoT begins with your things. Build with your things, from adding sensors to creating smart devices, to start your IoT solution.
Control your things : Deploy IoT solutions that control, monitor, and manage your things, allowing you to capture real-time data.
Analyze data : Take the data you collect and apply advanced analytics to uncover new business insights.
Act on insights : Transform insights into action through powerful applications—creating new revenue and business opportunities.
(#STSAFE-A) (#STSAFE-J) (#STSAFE-TPM) (#STSECURE)
Mocana’s end-to-end cybersecurity system protects millions of industrial control systems and smart connected devices that comprise the Internet of Things across all sectors.
"Mocana" means to set free, and our mission is to protect countries, cities, and families by enabling devices of every kind to be trustworthy and run securely and freely. Mocana was founded in 2002 to help protect military aircraft, vehicles, and devices. Our security software protects devices by using cryptography designed to run on microcontrollers and embedded devices. Today, we serve both the defense and commercial sectors.
Mocana is now running on every type of device you can imagine: fighter jets, helicopters, tanks, commercial aircraft, industrial automation and controls, thermostats, surveillance cameras, network gateways, set top boxes, medical devices, and much more. In fact, we now protect more than 100 million devices.
200 of the largest industrial manufacturing, aerospace, defense, utilities, energy, and transportation companies trust Mocana to harden their mission-critical devices and secure IoT communications using Mocana TrustPoint, our embedded IoT endpoint software, and Mocana TrustCenter, our automated security services platform. Our solutions enable our customers to secure their manufacturing supply chain.
Together, let's secure the Internet of Things from the inside out.
(#STSAFE-A) (#STSAFE-J) (#STSAFE-TPM) (#STSECURE)
Prove & Run was created with the idea that large-scale deployments of connected devices is an attractive target for remote cyberattacks and that the solutions used in the mobile industry are not sufficient to answer to the challenge. Prove & Run answers to the cybersecurity requirements of the device OEMs at all steps of their product life-cycle by providing:
• Security consulting services such as performing security analysis, defining security architecture and security requirements
• Solutions to secure-by-design their devices
When designing connected devices, security engineers can rely on three pillars:
1. Secure Elements
2. Trusted Execution Environments (TEE) or secure OSs
3. Hardware- or software-based hypervisors
In order to resist to sophisticated remote attacks, Prove & Run has designed TEEs and hypervisors that are highly resistant against hackers and as close as possible to zero bugs and that can be used in complement to the Secure Elements to secure by-design the OEM's devices.
(#STM32MPU) (#STM32MP1) (#STSAFE-A) (#STSAFE-J) (#STSAFE-TPM) (#STSECURE)
wolfSSL focuses on creating high quality, portable, embedded security software targeted at IoT, embedded, and RTOS environments. Speed, size, portability and robust security make wolfSSL the best SSL/TLS option for securing your connectivity.
Current products include the wolfSSL embedded SSL library, wolfCrypt embedded crypto engine with FIPS 140-2 certification, wolfMQTT, wolfBoot secure bootloader, wolfSSH, wolfTPM 2.0, and wolfSSL JNI wrapper. wolfSSL is the first commercial implementation of TLS 1.3.
(#STSAFE-A) (#STSAFE-J) (#STSAFE-TPM) (#STSECURE)
How to submit your request to participate to the ST Partner Program
The ST Partner Program is open to companies who have developed a proven expertise in designing products, solutions or services leveraging ST components..
The company must have an established relationship with ST personnel (the “ST partner sponsor”) who will be your primary interface for submitting your request to participate to the program.
The following information have to be provided in order to allow ST Team to evaluate your application following our Partner membership qualification process:
- Your primary ST contact, the “ST partner sponsor”, a ST employee that you work closely with, such as a business development, sales or marketing person
- A general description of company and brief description of the key products/services offered. These information will be used in several communication material including the company page in ST.com web site, therefore please pay attention to provide meaningful and correct descriptions
- A short and a detailed descriptions of the company product(s) and service(s) related to ST devices
- Business information including years of operations, annual revenue (when possible), number of employees and legal entity
- Complete address of the company headquarter, two main contacts, company web site URL and company logo (high resolution)
- Countries of operation of your company
Once your request to participate to the Program is approved, the membership is granted when both companies have signed a "Marketing Agreement" that formilize the area of collaboration.
Membership is valid for two years, a review process will happen at the end of this period to assess the relationship.
For any additional information you can contact us email@example.com
ST Partner Program FAQ’s
What is the ST Partner Program?
- The ST Partner Program is a new process that certify and promote collaboration between ST and third party companies in the area of Marketing, Technical Collaboration and Business.
- The objective of the program is to help potential customers to easily identify trusted partners able to supply expertise to the customers’ critical design projects.
Why ST has launched this Partner Program?
- We launched the program to help customers’ design teams access extra skills, products, and services to shorten their time-to-market for new products by aiding engineering development.
- For ST, the Partner Program enhances the ecosystem around our broad portfolio of products, offering market-leading integrated solutions to customers and gives greater visibility to our partners who offer value to market.
- We believe that by providing more than just a silicon components to our customers we will help them in succeeding in their projects, this is especially true in fragmented markets such as the ones developed around the IoT where new applications are created every day.
- ST is focusing in the IoT market and in its customer base composed of thousand of small but innovative customers for supporting the company long-term sustainable growth.
- We recognize that the right ecosystem, which includes both ST and our partners, helps our customers to be successful. And our customers’ success is extremely important for all of us.
- We will promote the partners that are part of our ecosystem and our partners will promote and support our products to the end customers.
What are the expected benefits brought by this Partner Program to ST customers?
- Customers and potential customers can easily identify approved Program members with the appropriate competencies for their projects.
- These competencies can be in cloud services, associated components or modules, embedded software, engineering services, development tools, or training services.
- For ease-of-use, we’ve centralized this information in the dedicated partner area of the ST website (where you are in at www.st.com/partners)
- A complete framework covering technical, marketing, legal, and business aspects protects partners and ensures high service quality for customers.
What are the provisions for the selected partners?
- The ST Partner Program aims at strengthening the relationships between ST and the third-party companies that participate in the program.
- First, we provide a dedicated space on the st.com web site with dedicated pages for the Partner Company to introduce itself and its services.
- Then, we give them permission to use the ST Partner Program logo and communication materials to promote themselves to the ST Community.
- Soon we will launch a dedicated partner sub-channel on ST’s YouTube channel, where the partner can add videos, and they can already post appropriate articles on the ST Blog (blog.st.com).
- Social media campaigns are already in place to promote the ST Partner program as well as special achievements from our partners.
- On the technical side, we provide enhanced technical support and dedicated training sessions leveraging the use of digital communication channels.