Discover a comprehensive portfolio of IGBTs and Intelligent Power Modules that optimize and simplify your application design
Watch the 1-hour on-demand webinar to learn about ST's complete line of industrial-grade IGBTs (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistors) ranging from 600 V to 1250 V in trench-gate, field-stop (TFS) technologies.
Packaged as discrete transistors or fully integrated with gate drivers in Intelligent Power Modules (IPMs), various optimized technologies will be presented to address applications in the power range of 10 W to 3 kW.
Featuring an optimal trade-off between switching performance vs. on-state behavior (variant) along with a maximum junction temperature of 175 °C, ST's IGBTs are suitable for general-purpose inverters, motor control, home appliances, HVAC, UPS/SMPS, welding equipment, induction heating, solar inverters, traction inverters, on-board chargers & fast chargers. IGBTs integrated into SLLIMM™ IPMs simplify and reduce design time and effort while still ensuring outstanding reliability, performance, and flexibility.
You will learn:
- The fundamentals of IGBTs and how they compare to other power transistors
- How to improve the performance of the entire system
- How to select the best IGBT for each type of power application
- How ST’s latest technologies stack up against the competition
- The benefits of using integrated modules and how to simplify your design
- About development tools and resources available from ST