Building Sigfox asset-tracking applications using our ultra-low-power S2-LP RF transceiver
During this one-hour webinar we will introduce solutions for developing Sigfox asset-tracking applications based on our ultra-low-power S2-LP RF transceiver.
We will highlight the advantages of using the high-performance S2-LP which has received the Sigfox Verified certification for the Radio Configurations 1 and 2 and also supports Monarch features which ensures seamless communication between devices across continents.
In addition, you will discover ST's complete portfolio for asset-tracking applications including our wide range of motion and environmental sensors.
There will also be an update on the Sigfox certification process to clarify costs for developers.
- Overview of ST's complete product portfolio for cost-effective Sigfox asset-tracking applications
- Discussion about finding the best Sigfox configuration based on real-world use cases
- New information about the updated Sigfox certification process and how the Monarch feature enables IoT devices to seamlessly move and communicate across continents
- Overview of the ST S2-LP hardware and software development ecosystem for helping developers design Monarch-enabled devices for global roaming solutions
- Getting started with your design using our Sub-1 GHz 868 MHz RF expansion board based on S2-LP radio for STM32 Nucleo (X-NUCLEO-S2868A1).
|A wireless application engineer at ST, Philippe SIMONNET has over 20 years' experience in wireless system design and support (Mobile radio, 2G & 3G cellular, and license-free sub-GHz systems).|
|Yannick MENET joined Sigfox more than 2 years ago as Director, Ecosystem & Partners. Besides handling relationship with Sigfox partners, he is also business owner for the certification offer targeting such ecosystem|
The S2-LP is a high performance ultra-low power RF transceiver, intended for RF wireless applications in the sub-1 GHz band. It is designed to operate in both the license-free ISM and SRD frequency bands at 433, 512, 868 and 920 MHz.
The S2-LP has extremely low current consumption especially in Transmit mode which is suitable for battery-operated applications. Moreover, the S2-LP is Sigfox-certified for all radio configurations.