A leading supplier of comparators, ST’s portfolio offers:
- High-speed comparators, with response times as fast as 8 ns
- Low-power comparators with operating currents as low as 210 nA
- High-temperature (150°C) qualified devices
- Outstanding robustness (ESD tolerance 4 kV HBM)
- Space-saving packages, such as CSP, DFN, QFN, SOT-23 and SC-70
Our automotive-grade products are AEC-Q100 qualified and tested with certified high-reliability flow, to meet the very specific, rigorous demands of the automotive market.
Micropower comparators combining very low current consumption and outstanding robustness
The TSX393 and TSX3702 micropower 16 V dual CMOS voltage comparators and the TSX339 and TSX3704
micropower 16 V quad CMOS voltage comparators exhibit a very low current consumption of 5 µA (typical) per comparator.
The TSX comparators help save energy in application that use power-saving design techniques reducing by a factor 3 the current consumption of equivalent existing devices.
The TSX comparators also increase reliability with improved robustness (ESD tolerance 4 Kv HBM).