ST's 10 to 36 V series of high-voltage op-amps offers many possible combinations of power consumption and gain bandwidth. Our wide range of devices allows customers to get the best performance for the appropriate accuracy. The high-voltage series of operational amplifiers simplifies the design of sensors for applications from automotive electronics to smart buildings and industrial controls.
Benefiting from the advanced BiCMOS manufacturing process developed in house, the TSB series of 36 V rail-to-rail op-amps delivers the same bandwidth as traditional LM324 operational amplifier, but with a power consumption 4 times lower.
With its high tolerance to ESD and stable performance over a wide temperature range, the TSB series of op-amps gives designers peace of mind.
New rail-to-rail inputs and outputs, 36 V, 6 MHz op-amps
The TSB514 is a 6 MHz bandwidth amplifier featuring rail-to-rail input and output, which are guaranteed to operate from 2.7 to 36 V single supply as well as from ± 1.35 V to ± 18 V dual supplies.
This amplifier has the advantage of offering a large span of supply voltage, a wide bandwidth and 4 outputs.
The combination of wide bandwidth, slew rate, low noise, rail-to-rail capability makes the TSB514 useful in a wide variety of applications such as: filters, power supply and motor control, actuator driving and resistive transducers.
Automotive grade versions are also avaiable.
TSB series: 36 V op amps for automotive and industrial applications
In addition to an excellent speed / power ratio, our 36 V TSB series of op amps offer outstanding power density and high tolerance to ESD combined with low-power consumption:
• The TSB511, TSB512, TSB514 is a series of 6 MHz bandwidth amplifiers featuring rail-to-rail input and output, which are guaranteed to operate from 2.7 to 36 V single supply as well as from ± 1.35 V to ± 18 V dual supplies.
• The stability and robustness of our 380 µA / 2.5 MHz TSB57 operational amplifiers make them an ideal solution for a wide voltage range of applications. Available in single- (TSB571) and dual-channel (TSB572) versions.
• Our 100 µA / 560 kHz TSB61 operational amplifiers operate over a wide temperature range from -40 °C to 125°C, ideal for industrial and automotive applications and available also in single- (TSB611) and dual-channel (TSB612) versions.
• Our TSB622 dual amplifier, available both for industrial and automotive applications, offers an excellent speed/power consumption ratio with 1.7 MHz gain bandwidth product while consuming less than 375 μA per operator at 36 V supply voltage.
• The combination of wide bandwidth, slew rate, low noise, rail-to-rail capability and precision makes our 1.8 mA / 6 MHz TSB711 (single-channel) and TSB712 (dual-channel) op amps useful in a wide variety of applications including filters, power supplies and motor control, actuator driving, Hall effect sensors and resistive transducers. Also available in 22 MHz versions: TSB7191 (single-channel) and TSB7192 (dual-channel)
eDesignSuite is a comprehensive set of easy-to-use design-aid utilities ready to help you streamline the system development process with a wide range of ST products.