The TSX56x, TSX56xA series of operational amplifiers benefit from STMicroelectronics® 16 V CMOS technology to offer state-of-the-art accuracy and performance in the smallest industrial packages. The TSX56x, TSX56xA have pinouts compatible with industrial standards and offer an outstanding speed/power consumption ratio, 900 kHz gain bandwidth product while consuming only 250 µA at 16 V. Such features make the TSX56x, TSX56xA ideal for sensor interfaces and industrial signal conditioning. The wide temperature range and high ESD tolerance ease use in harsh automotive applications.
- Low power consumption: 235 µA typ. at 5 V
- Supply voltage: 3 V to 16 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 900 kHz typ.
- Low offset voltage
- “A” version: 600 µV max.
- Standard version: 1 mV max.
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typ.
- High tolerance to ESD: 4 kV
- Wide temperature range: -40 to 125 °C
- Automotive qualification
- Tiny packages available: SOT23-5, DFN8 2 mm x 2 mm, MiniSO8, QFN16 3 mm x 3 mm, and TSSOP14
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.