The TS4995 is an audio power amplifier capable of delivering 1.2 W of continuous RMS output power into an 8 Ω load at 5 V. Thanks to its differential inputs, it exhibits outstanding noise immunity.
An external standby mode control reduces the supply current to less than 10 nA. A STBY MODE pin allows the standby pin to be active high or low. An internal thermal shutdown protection is also provided, making the device capable of sustaining short-circuits.
The TS4995 features an internal fixed gain at 6dB which reduces the number of external components on the application board.
The device is equipped with common mode feedback circuitry allowing outputs to be always biased at VCC/2 regardless of the input common mode voltage.
The TS4995 is specifically designed for high quality audio applications such as mobile phones and requires few external components.
- Ultra-low pops and click
- Available in 9-bump flip chip (300mm bump diameter)
- Selectable standby mode (active low or active high)
- Ultra-low consumption in standby mode (10nA)
- Differential inputs
- Operates from VCC= 2.5V to 5.5V
- 90dB PSRR @ 217Hz with grounded inputs
- 6dB integrated fixed gain
- Ultra-fast startup time: 10ms typ. at VCC=3.3V
- 1.2W rail to rail output power @ Vcc=5V, THD+N=1%, F=1kHz, with 8Ω load
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch||Industrial||Ecopack3|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.