The L9651 consists of four identical low side power switches. A serial diagnostic interface indicates failure mode of each switch (short circuit to VBAT or ground and open load or over temperature).
- Wide operating supply voltage from 4.7V up to 30V
- Outputs Internally Clamped at 70V for Fast Inductive Load Switch Off
- Modified VDMOS Power Stage (UDSBR > 80V)
- CMOS Compatible Inputs
- RDSON < 500 mOhm (Tj = 25°C)
- Outputs Capable of up to 2.2 Amperes
- Enable Input (Reset)
Leading-edge product portfolio for a wide range of automotive applications
STMicroelectronics VIPower explainer
Electro-thermal simulator for devices in ViPower technology
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.