Recommended for you
Latest STM32CubeProgrammer Software Tool Simplifies STM32 Programming and Protects Firmware Intellectual Property
STM32CubeProgrammer lets users program their devices through any convenient connection, choosing from the STM32 JTAG or single-wire debug (SWD) pins, a UART, or USB, SPI, I2C, or CAN interfaces. From now on, new STM32 products will be supported only by STM32CubeProgrammer.
- Program seamlessly STM32 internal/external memories (such as Flash, RAM, and OTP).
- Direct support of STLink debugging/programming probes (such as STLINK-V3SET, STLINK-V3MINI).
- Over-the-air firmware upgrade for STM32WB.
- Secure Firmware Installation (SFI) on STM32 eligible products :
- Includes the Trusted Package Creator software tool to perform firmware IP encryption using AES-GCM key.
- Manages authentication and licensing with the STM32HSM companion hardware security module to allow OEMs to restrict the number of devices that can be programmed.
STM32CubeProgrammer is delivered in GUI (graphical user interface) and CLI (command-line interface) versions to facilitate programming automation through scripting.
Faster, more flexible STLINK probe eases STM8 and STM32 coding on the bench or in the field
The next generation STLINK-V3SET probe delivers enhanced flexibility and 3x faster performance for debugging and programming microcontrollers.
On top of the debug interfaces, this STLINK provides a virtual com port and a multi-path bridge to simplify firmware update using a bootloader.
Key features :
- JTAG, SWD, SWIM debug interfaces
- MIPI10, MIPI20, JTAG, STDC14 connectors
- USB 2.0 high-speed interface with virtual com port and mass storage support
- Multi-path bridge USB to SPI/UART/I2C/CAN/GPIOs
- All-in-one free programming software tool with STM32CubeProgrammer