The SMED configurator is a powerful graphical interface that helps application developers reduce time and effort to efficiently exploit the SMED technology. It allows developers to move easily from idea, to proof-of-concept, to final product using STLUX™ and STNRG devices.
The SMED configurator visually represents the internal SMED mechanism. The configurator can be connected to the STEVAL-ILL075V1 and STEVAL-ISA164V1 devices for fast prototyping.
Once the SMED algorithm is designed into the GUI, the user can immediately transfer the configuration to the evaluation board and validate the real-time performance of the algorithm.
The software structure and the data transfer mechanism are transparent to the user.
The tool is also capable of generating the device configuration in the ANSI C format for quick deployment.
- Eases the design of SMED algorithms
- Compatible with the STEVAL-ILL075V1 and STEVAL-ISA164V1
- Direct configuration transfer to evaluation boards
- Register view and manual change on-the-fly
- C code generation
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|