RIDE-STR is the Raisonance software development environment for ST7, STR7 (ARM7) and STR9 (ARM9) MCUs.
RIDE-STR integrates the Raisonance C compiler for ST7 MCU. It provides integration features for using third-party compilers for ARM® and PowerPC core-based devices.
A free 30-day trial period with full features is available for any architecture.
This product is supplied by a third party not affiliated to ST. For the latest information on the specification and the package of the purchased parts, refer to the third party's website http://www.raisonance.com/.
- Complete support for ST7, STR7 and STR9 MCUs
- Raisonance ST7 C compiler, third-party compiler support
- Project manager and editor, integrated version control
- Code checking
- CMSIS compliant
- Debugging and programming interfaces (JTAG, SWD, SWIM and ICC)
- ST-LINK, RLink, Open4-Lab (EvoPrimer) support
- Sample projects for ST microcontrollers
Tools & Software
Quality & Reliability
Sample & Buy