TouchGFX is an advanced free-of-charge graphic software framework optimized for STM32 microcontrollers. Taking advantage of STM32 graphic features and architecture, TouchGFX accelerates the HMI-of-things revolution through the creation of stunning, smartphone-like graphic user interfaces.
The TouchGFX framework includes the TouchGFX Designer (TouchGFXDesigner), an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop-based graphic-building PC tool, and the TouchGFX engine, a powerful and optimized graphic core. TouchGFX makes GUI development easy, combining WYSIWYG simulator and automatic code generation. It covers all steps from early design sketches to exclusive end-products, through quick iterations over finished prototypes.
TouchGFX Designer is available as a standalone software tool, allowing easy and fast graphic evaluation and proof of concept. The TouchGFX framework, including TouchGFX Designer, is distributed within STM32Cube MCU Packages. It is fully compatible with the STM32CubeMX initialization and code generation tool for the seamless co-development of graphic and main application in an unified project environment.
- Structure: easy creation of multiple screen contents and associated transitions
- Widgets: wide selection of customizable widgets, such as a swipe container and cycle progress, for effortless GUI creation
- Set of ready-to-use graphical skins enabling consistent prototyping with no need for a graphical designer
- No restriction to the use of custom graphics
- Interactions: dynamic interactions for the creation of user-friendly applications
- Custom container:
- Creation of custom reusable application control
- Easy platform development with unified look and feel
- Text handling:
- Fonts and typographies specified and managed in one single place
- Full translation service
- Full support of multiple alphabets and scripts such as Latin, Cyrillic, Arabic, Chinese, and Japanese
- Code Generation:
- TouchGFXDesigner generates and maintains performant C++ code
- Tool-generated code entirely separated from user code
- All types of code extensions possible for unique animations as well as system interconnections
- Support of several integrated development environments such as IAR Embedded Workbench, Arm Keil, and GCC-based IDEs
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||Download||Previous versions|
|TouchGFXDesigner||Since version 4.13, TouchGFX is delivered as an X-Cube-TouchGFX package||4.13.0||ST|| |
STM32: revolutionizing the HMI of things (ST at embedded world 2019)
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description STM32CubeIDE ST Integrated Development Environment for STM32Part Number
Integrated Development Environment for STM32