The X-NUCLEO-PLM01A1 expansion board for STM32 Nucleo is based on the ST7580 FSK, PSK multi-mode power line networking system-on-chip. It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the development of connectivity applications based on power line communication. It lets you easily evaluate the communication features of the ST7580 based on a DC two-wire link between two boards.
You can also perform evaluation on an AC power line by connecting the X-NUCLEO-PLM01A1 to an STEVAL-XPLM01CPL board providing effective AC coupling and isolation. The X-NUCLEO-PLM01A1 is interfaced with the STM32 controller via UART and GPIO pins and is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 (default configuration) and ST morpho (optional, not mounted) connectors.
- STM32 Nucleo expansion board based on the ST7580 power line networking system-on-chip
- ST7580 main characteristics:
- FSK, PSK modem for robust wireline communication up to 28.8 kbps
- 8-18 V analog supply voltage
- 3.3 V digital supply
- Output transmitted signal capability up to 14 Vp-p, 1 Arms
- Frequency range 9-250 kHz
- TX and RX filters on board optimized for the CENELEC B (95-125 kHz) frequency band, suitable for IoT / Smart Home / Smart City applications
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connectors
- Example firmware available for point-to-point communication, compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- RoHS compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.