The X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 is a bipolar stepper motor driver expansion board based on the L6208 driver for bipolar stepper motors. It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for driving bipolar stepper motors in STM32 Nucleo projects. The X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector, and supports the addition of other STM32 expansion boards with a single STM32 Nucleo board. The user can also mount the ST Morpho connector.
- Voltage range: 8 V to 50 V
- Phase current: up to 2.8 A r.m.s.
- Dual independent PWM current controllers
- Fast and slow decay mode selection
- Decoding logic for stepper motors, full and half step drives
- Overcurrent protection
- Thermal protection shuntdown
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- RoHS compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.