The X-NUCLEO-IHM07M1 is a three-phase brushless DC motor driver expansion board based on the L6230 for STM32 Nucleo. It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for driving three-phase brushless DC motor in your STM32 Nucleo project. The X-NUCLEO-IHM07M1 is compatible with the ST Morpho connector and supports the addition of other boards which can be stacked with onto a single STM32 Nucleo board. The user can also mount the Arduino UNO R3 connector. The driver used on this STM32 Nucleo board is the L6230, a DMOS fully integrated driver for three-phase brushless DC motors assembled in a PowerSO-36 package (L6230PD), with overcurrent and thermal protection. The L6230 driver is optimized for six-step and FOC algorithms thanks to independent current sensing.
- 3-phase driver for BLDC/PMSM motors
- Nominal operating voltage range from 8 V to 48 VDC
- 2.8 A output peak current (1.4 ARMS)
- Operating frequency up to 100 kHz
- Non dissipative overcurrent detection and protection
- Cross-conduction protection
- Thermal measuring and overheating protection
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with ST Morpho connectors
- 3-shunt and 1-shunt configurable jumpers for motor current sensing
- Hall/Encoder motor sensor connector and circuit
- Debug connector for DAC, GPIOs, etc.
- Potentiometer available for speed regulation
- User LED
- RoHS compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
Learn how to unpack and install X-NUCLEO-IHM07M1, three-phase brushless DC motor driver expansion board based on L6230 STPIN motor driver
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.