The X-NUCLEO-OUT01A1 is an Industrial Digital output expansion board based on ISO8200BQ for STM32 Nucleo boards.
It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution involving galvanic insulation embedded in industrial power switch driver applications.
The Arduino™ UNO R3 connector compatibility allows to connect the following STM32 Nucleo development boards: NUCLEO-F103RB, NUCLEO-F302R8 and NUCLEO-F401RE.
The X-NUCLEO-OUT01A1 can be connected to the X-NUCLEO-PLC01A1 to form a powerful industrial PLC with 8 inputs and 16 outputs.
Wireless communication capabilities can be added with the X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1, which establishes communication on a smart device to manage the PLC remotely. A dedicated ST-PLC app is available for Android™ and iOS™ systems for this purpose.
This evaluation board is designed to meet industrial standard requirements.
- Enables industrial programmable logic controller (PLC) capabilities on STM32 Nucleo
- ISO8200BQ galvanic isolated octal high-side smart power solid state-relay
- Operating voltage from 10.5 V to 33 V
- Maximum operating output current per channel IOUT = 700 mA
- Status LEDs: Fault, Thermal protection
- Compatible with Arduino® UNO R3 connector
- Compliance with EMC standards:
- IEC61000-4-2: 8kV Contact Discharge and 15kV Air discharge
- IEC61000-4-3: 4kV Discharge on output and supply line
- IEC61000-4-5: 2kV Discharge on output and supply line
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- RoHS compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.