The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 is a motion MEMS and environmental sensor evaluation board system.
It is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector layout and features the LSM6DSO 3-axis accelerometer + 3-axis gyroscope, the LIS2MDL 3-axis magnetometer, the LIS2DW12 3-axis accelerometer, the HTS221 humidity and temperature sensor, the LPS22HH pressure sensor, and the STTS751 temperature sensor.
The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 interfaces with the STM32 microcontroller via the I²C pin, and it is possible to change the default I²C port.
- LSM6DSO: MEMS 3D accelerometer (±2/±4/±8/±16 g) + 3D gyroscope (±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000 dps)
- LIS2MDL: MEMS 3D magnetometer (±50 gauss)
- LIS2DW12: MEMS 3D accelerometer (±2/±4/±8/±16 g)
- LPS22HH: MEMS pressure sensor, 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer
- HTS221: capacitive digital relative humidity and temperature
- STTS751: Temperature sensor (–40 °C to +125 °C)
- DIL 24-pin socket available for additional MEMS adapters and other sensors
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and example for all sensors compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- I²C sensor hub features on LSM6DSO available
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.