The X-CUBE-53L1A1 software package is an expansion of the STM32Cube, to go with the X-NUCLEO-53L1A1 expansion board for STM32 Nucleo.
The source code of this package is based on STM32Cube and is aligned with the “multi-platform” file and directory structure to ease portability and code sharing across different STM32 MCU families.
The VL53L1X is the latest product based on ST’s patented FlightSenseTM technology. This is a ground-breaking technology allowing absolute distance to be measured independent of target reflectance. Instead of estimating the distance by measuring the amount of light reflected back from the object (which is significantly influenced by color and surface), the VL53L1X precisely measures the time the light takes to travel to the nearest object and reflect back to the sensor Time-of-Flight (ToF).
- Driver layer (VL53L1X API) for complete management of the VL53L1X long-distance ranging sensor integrated in theX-NUCLEO-53L1A1 expansion board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, on the strength of STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Example code for getting started with a simple ranging measurement
- Data logging capabilities through serial com over USB.
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.